Rss Feed
  1. people dont care.

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    tears i've shed for youu.

    college was not bad. because i hardly felt like i was studying due to lecturers that let us out early for all most every class.

    and it was miss geetha's last day because she's going for her maternity leave. we had this small celebration for her in class.

    the conversation we had in class was funny. you should really hear what our classmates talk about jia shen. hahaha! dont blame me. it is amusing!

    i thought i didnt had the chance for what i wanted. because instead of it, i am seeing you for like too many times than before and too near than before. and thats not what i wanted. at the moment i thought i might lose it...

    and i got it. youu, there are too many words for me to say about youu. but i dont know who or what should i say them to. no one seems to bother at all.

    why do i even bother telling in the first place? i thought people would care at least. but i guess i was wrong. maybe it didnt matter to any of you. i felt as though it was just a very cold response to keep me from telling anything to any of you.

    i might as well just keep it in me. all i want is youu to talk to. now, youu are the only one that kept me strong.

    youu make me wake up everyday with a smile and thoughts that i know wont be real but yet it is enough to lie to myself and make me happy.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.


    music addiction : Snow Patrol - Signal Fire



  2. 0 comments: