Rss Feed
  1. a final thought of my mind.

    Saturday, July 19, 2008

    got a message from cherly at like 7 something in the morning when i was still in my beauty sleep asking me to go to pyramid today for a while to get yao yun's birthday present and then go and pick teck wei up to go for group study.

    got up at 10 something and my mum let me go to pyramid and to group study. mana tau teck wei is in puchong with his friends and they are going to watch movie later. teck wei told me to not allow cherly do something stupid. haha!

    so ended up we only went to pyramid. the group schedule is scheduled to be tomorrow. me and cherly went to pyramid nearly at 12. so we walked around and she got herself a pair of heels from eclipse.

    me while waiting for her to change*

    i told her i want to get a top from miss selfridge so we went. and i bought it. and i blardy love it! now, i feel like getting another one from dorothy perkins. shit la... i got no money to buy already!

    bought half of yao yun's present in parkson and then went to diva to get the other half. we really hope you use it and love it. and i bought myself a necklace also. ahah!

    i love those flowers smell in pyramid la. the ones right infront of diva. and it is sooo colourful.

    i love her too much*

    we had a lady to take this for us. she's waiting for her son. the one that is playing the piano. a so nice mum.


    we.

    got ourselves stuffs. headed home after getting a birthday card for a friend in memory lane.

    watched she's the man on star movies. i blardy love channing tatum! a freaking hot fella. sizzling hot body and hot face. and nice moves. i love love love channing tatum.

    youu, it is true that i am into youu once again. i hope youu know how i feel about youu but another part of me doesnt. its because i dont want to ruin the great friendship.

    you, i have made up my mind. you are just a random fella who i think that you are hot. nothing more. maybe it was because i had no one particular in mind, thats why i had those urge to see you everyday. it just made me feel that i had someone in mind.

    but now, since i have youu in mind, i wont need you that much anymore.

    i guess now i only have to worry about one. its youu!

    but that is enough to bring migrain to me and also big time emoness.


    music addiction : Westlife - I Miss You



  2. 0 comments: