Rss Feed
  1. a everything that matters.

    Friday, July 11, 2008

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EN LIN!

    the weirdo birthday guy*

    my favourites. the lim qi hong and the birthday boy*

    i wasnt close to him before. i wouldnt say i am VERY close now but he is a good friend of mine. he is the one that will sms me early in the morning and ask us where are we and then come look for us. then he would walk to us blindly without his contact lens and come to look for us.

    he would even sms me when he sees this preety girl which i know and tell me how pretty she is today. and he would annoy me by telling me about this girl he claims that she is pretty when i dont think so and i blardy dont like her!

    he is a good friend, good photographer, great chelsea fan i guess, and very noisy fella. har har.

    july is my month. i love tomorrow and i'll love it more after 8 tomorrow night.

    i saw you twice. my last day to see you till tomorrow. and i was happy enough just to brush shoulders with you even you didnt know how happy i was seeing you.

    music adddiction : Kate Voegele - No Good


    ich liebe dich and tomorrow <3


  2. 0 comments: