Rss Feed
  1. no one ever knew.

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008


    can i scream out loud? screaming out loud towards my pillow dont help at all. i need an open space to really scream. i feel like a bomb going to burst out loud.

    i only talk about you to my friends when it is something happy. i think too much when it comes to you. sometimes it jumbles up all of my emotions. i cant tell why i care so much. i cant help but to notice you everytime. but there is always this gap that i know wont get any closer.


    youu, its appearing again. when i see youu, i feel my heart twitching again. the feelings had been going on and off about youu.


    i need a break badly. i am feeling down this few days. can i have you and youu as my birthday wish again?


    my hands are shaking really bad. i wonder is there something wrong with me?


    i need somebody soooo badly.



    music addiction : Kylie Minoque - 2 Hearts
    .

  2. 0 comments: