Rss Feed
  1. its my day. and i LOVE all of you!

    Sunday, July 13, 2008

    treated my close friends with a birthday dinner at the Crocodile Farm Seafood Restaurant.

    the five of us that were there the earliest*

    thats because we were all in one car. chun kit got us there with his avanza.

    chun kit, walter and yew wei*

    michelle likes the fish*

    the other table*

    our table*

    my favourite guys*

    tim with the girls.* he is the model.

    wei ping was the photographer for a while*

    me, qi hong, chun kit and adrian*

    the high school sweethearts*

    our S9. except that jia shen isnt here.

    my weirdest funniest good friends*

    my girls that i LOVE* yao yun, michelle, me, steph and cherly.

    the guys of my favourites.*

    cherly with us s9 (s)*

    the two fella who likes to zha each other*

    lim qi hong, me and en lin.*

    discussing about something which i wasnt suppose to know*

    the darlings*

    my sweethearts and the darling*

    tim. my all time favourite brother*

    me and the guy with a brother called chai yew yew. yew wei*

    we had to leave crocodile farm because they were closing at 10.45. and so it seems we are suppose to go to cherly's house to celebrate somemore later.

    and they were a number of people missing to i dont know where.

    i was in chun kit's car with en lin, jenn hsen and tim. where qi hong, cherly and yao yun was in yew wei's car and steph together with michelle was in adrian's car.

    finally infront of cherly's house at nearly 11 at night.

    in the middle of the road.

    steph and her baby* ahem ahem

    me and michelle*

    the three musketeers*

    talking about i dont know what*

    the gang*

    cherly just running into the picture*

    my loves.*

    our once upon a time pose*

    the wonderers*

    us again*

    tim had to leave. i gave him a hug and thanked him for everything. i tell you, that fella is blardy tall. i was like on cherly's house pavement, a quite high one, and i was just like on the same height as him.

    i know i am short. thank you.


    they were all so facinated with the baby shark in cherly's pond.

    we were actually waiting for jack, liam, sean and my cousin to come. but en lin and qi hong had to go home. so they went back along with yew wei and jenn hsen.

    after that it seems jack they all were here already. and they came in with a lighted cake.

    and there it was, a birthday song for me! for me tau. hahhaha.

    the wish i made.*

    the blowing candle*

    the candles were all so short. i guess it was on the cake for quite a while*

    cutting cakes for the rest of them*

    i was soo damn happy. they suprised me with the cake. eventhough i did know there was a cake coming, but i was still damn blardy happy.

    and i thought khai shien went back. but he was actually with them to go and get the cake.

    it seems that the cake was from fridays and i know it wasnt cheap. soo... THANK YOU ALL OF YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! i heard about how steady jack drove just to make sure that the cake was alright. thanks alot!!

    the cake was good. but my tummy wasnt feeling so well so i had just a small slice of it. but i still have it in my fridge.

    adrian yeong aka kai kai*

    sean siew*

    from someone who i wasnt even close with, to someone i joke around with and zhat-ing each other.

    liam and me*

    he had been a great friend since form 2. and i love him too much.

    i had to leave cause my mum was waiting for me to get home because i didnt have my keys with me.

    i left along with steph, yao yun and michelle in chun kit's car. adrian left at the same time too.

    and... adrian's driving is damn blardy scary. he was all the while in front of chun kit's car but he just stopped the car out of no where. adrian yeong, you are SCARY!

    the moment i got home i opened my presents. and I BLARDY

    LOVE ALL OF THEM!

    its from qihong, jenn hsen, en lin, tim and walter.*

    i love it alot! as qihong said, even its not the blue i love but i still LOVE this bag alot. first, because it is from you guys and second, it is really pretty!

    carlo rino bracelet from my bestie, cherly gan*

    it is very sweet. thanks girl! i LOVE it~!

    the card from my loves*

    and the present from my other besties, steph michelle and yao yun*

    i told steph that i like a belt and they really got me one. and it is sooo pretty! thank you thank you my dearests!

    the card from chun kit and adrian*

    the lovely earrings from the both of them*

    since when you guys got good taste on earrings? thanks alot anyway!

    its from walter and his family. thanks aunty and uncle. and... walter*

    the MNG tshirt from sean, wey liam and jack*

    this is going to be my first stuff owned from MNG. and i love it! i know about the trouble to get the right size but thanks sooo so much!

    the card from yew wei and karyn*

    and the present from the both of them*

    i know yew wei was having a trouble to get me the present. and it seems this was helped by karyn to get it for me. thanks alot the both of you! its CUTE.


    from audrey, wei ping, teck wei, khai shien and felix*

    thanks alot you guys! its from the brand i love and i like the bag. thank you~!

    THANKS EVERYONE! thanks for making my seventeenth birthday perfect! i am happy and touched. thanks sooo sooo much!! i hope you guys liked the food. =D

    music addiction : Gabrielle - Sunshine



  2. 0 comments: