Rss Feed
  1. i can't help myself.

    Friday, July 18, 2008


    i think i am happy on the outside. seriously. i seemed okayy whenever i am with anyone at all. but when i start sitting down by myself i actually dont feel so good.

    whenever i lay my eyes on you, it makes me want to look more. and whenever i did, i feel that second of happiness like really big. but... it makes no different. i am a nobody towards you and always will stay as it is. i am not sure whether that day were you really waving towards me. i doubt too much.

    and thats not the only problem. the other youu, i am starting to think that youu are getting cuter. i may not have the same feelings for youu like i once did yesteryear, but the feeling is definately there.

    can anybody tell me what should i really do?

    i feel like pampering myself with something. i just cant stand on by myself for very long. i am thinking on letting all go but i just dont know how. *screams out loud inside*

    i hate everything and anything at all!


    music addiction : Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
    .

  2. 0 comments: