Rss Feed
  1. my good friend.

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    stayed at home the whole day because it seems the group study wasnt on. and it was just another normal sunday.




    i watched my best friend's wedding. the show is abit old but yet i like watching it. featuring julia roberts and cameron diaz. its funny and lovey.


    watching it tells me something about youu. maybe one day i'll see youu in that way. having to let go youu just to make youu happy.


    last time i let youu go because it didnt work out nor made me feel any happier. apart from, getting to see youu with those crappy jokes of yours and that blurness and cuteness in youu that plants a great smile on me. but yet i thought i was wise enough to just give up.


    and now youu just cant stop making me go crazy over youu. even at the times before when i just treated youu as a friend, i still thought youu were hot. and youu still are.



    going out for a birthday party later but i still have tonnes of work not done. can i not go to college tomorrow?


    love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : David Cook - Always be my baby



  2. 0 comments: