Rss Feed
  1. dancing groove.

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    finished college at 2 today. supposingly tuesdays is tuition days but today's class was brought forward to last last saturday because of the CT.

    wanted to go and watch movie today but till the end we all couldnt make it. so... came back and laze around the house.

    watched the wade robson project today. after sooo long i am finally watching it again. aiya you know me la, once hot guys are on tv i sure will blog about it one la. i love his dance moves.

    dancers are another hit on my list. but not all dancers are good looking and with good moves. but still dancers which are good looking are just too hot!

    one, makes me think about every second in college. two, makes me feel differently when i am with him. two different hims.

    i feel so into you sometimes. you make me want to look more and there is always this instant effect of me turning into your direction when i hear your name.

    music addiction : Fish Leong - Yong Qi
    .

  2. 0 comments: