Rss Feed
  1. its youu not him.

    Sunday, July 27, 2008

    had amali today. sien like shit la.

    my only partner during the talk.


    the stupid class*

    the only stuff i brought*

    i hate it that i was there alone. the fella even said that i didnt pay attention to him but paying attenttion to my handphone. i was there for the sake that it was a procedure only. thats all!

    damn alot of malay there la. me dont likey.

    tomorrow i'll be out for shopping to get my clothes from dorothy perkins. i wonder whether i'll get all four or not.

    i want new clothes. hehe.

    youu, were the only one i was wandering about during the lectures today. youu've made me draw one whole page about youu in that notebook and also some lines that i wrote about youu. i was so tempted to message youu but it was just too hard to even press the word HI.

    youu make me too scared. thats because i dont want to lose youu at any time.

    i am looking for this song and the lyrics. 原來我最愛的人是你不是他. the song somehow tells me things about youu.

    and eric 林健輝 is damn blardy cute la. and his singing is soo good.


    music addiction : Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
    .

  2. 0 comments: