Rss Feed
  1. swotvac time..

    Monday, May 28, 2012

    hello people!

    haha i have been MIA-ing for damn long already. okla about a week but it feels long to me... been so busy last night till i was so sick of it. everything had to be due on the last week of the semester all at once. damn crazy man. finally submitted my last assignment this evening. now this whole week i am just suppose to study and study for exam. first exam is next monday!

    anyways lets go back to.... last tuesday?

    when i am emo, i'll eat. eat all the comfort food and that's when all of my cravings will start coming out one by one. this time i was emo over the hectic week..

    after class eventho i have dinner waiting at home for me, i still went to maccas and had their chicken and cheese burger and a small fries. felt slightly better after that..

    outfit of the day.
    sweat shirt: nike
    cut off black denim shorts: jeanswest
    scarf: asos
    military boots: williams shoehouse
    accessories: lovisa, bangkok and ebay

    somehow the colours made me feel a little happier. hahah!

    on wednesday,

    i had a presentation in the morning. it went alright la i suppose. after lecture i went to talk to my lecture over some issues and i was feeling so down after that.

    straight away walked to cacao green and had my favourite, froyo! original with cheese cake bits. and they gave me free blueberry froyo to try. i still prefer original ((:

    i remember the day ended quite late for me. i stayed back in uni to finish up a group project that was due on friday.

    my very basic outfit. super love my tommy vest!!
    black long sleeve merino wool top: glassons
    jeans: levis
    down feather vest: tommy hilfiger
    boots: aldo
    scarf: princess highway
    watch: guess
    rings: lovisa
    necklace: bangkok

    i was so dotted that day. my iphone cover had polka dots on them. so does my laptop sleeve and my scarf. ahahah! i think by now you guys should notice that i am like super into polka dots. heheheh!

    thursday,

    finally got my traffic light system for my digital electronics design subject working. and the demonstration we got 5/5! awesomeeeee! and handed in the report on the same day itself as well (:

    after classes, i stayed back in uni with a bunch of friends to do my lab report.

    quick lunch. lamb kebab $4.50

    was in uni till about 5 something. by the time reach home about 6 something, the sky was like pitch black already. so annoying..... don't like the days to be so short lah!!!

    came home and was greeted by this in the mail. my cute silicon penguin iphone case! =D

    friday,

    suppose to not have classes on friday. and it was like super duper heavy rain and i had to go to uni to do assignment with a friend.

    love my cute warm and furry ugg inspired boots from taiwan! =D

    went over to clayton after that. thank god it stopped raining when i was on my way there..

    dear cooked dinner for me! (: loves!

    chocolates to munch while doing assignment and lab report. teck wei's dad bought it went he came over. dark chocolate with lemon and almonds seems to really go well!

    dear's diablo 3 arrived that morning and he was like super duper happy... hahah and i was curious what is so nice about it so i pulled the chair and sat beside him while he plays and me with my laptop doing my work.

    to my surprise, diablo 3 quite fun ler... hahaha! been watching him play for like ever. since friday. ahha! even i know what everything is, whats going on and all that already. hahaha!

    saturday night,

    me and the boyfie went to khai shien's room for mahjong while waiting for our pizza delivery. saturday got some deal that 3 pizza is only for $24. hehehe

    mahjong!

    pizzas and garlic bread.

    i only managed to take picture of two. hahah! forgot about the last one. haha!

    love this peekaboo pockets denim shorts! been hunting for it high low for like ever already. finally found these aussie flag ones for $10. so so happy!

    yesterday,

    went down to the city for brunch with boyfie, cherly, jia shen and yao yun.

    it was at the Quarter on degraves street.

    dear's the works breakfast.

    and my bagel special ((: smoked salmon on bagel with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on top! yumsss!

    after brunch was dessert time! went to Chatime cause it was nearer and i haven't had it in a long time.

    ordered their peach milk tea. but it was so bad )): totally destroyed my mood... i need my dessert cravings to be fixed lahhhhhh!

    thankfully the conversations we had over bubble tea was amusing and a nice catch up (:

    came back to MA and cooked mee hoon for dinner. loved it! it was so peppery and totally right for a cold night. hahaha!

    today,

    dear went to uni in the afternoon to meet his lecturer and then bought back sushi for me for lunch (((: hehehe

    handed in my last two lab report and assignment this afternoon then about 5 ish we went out to clayton to do grocery shopping. grocery damn expensive ler... like seriously...

    came back and cooked dinner. this time it was a 3 dishes dinner and there isn't anything that was from the packet.

    yumsssss! =D

    i think the chicken can be so much better if i would have used chicken thigh. breast fillet is just too dry. not so nice.. but taste wise it was awesome!

    okay.... now back to studying. aiyo exams lahhhhh....!! sigh... ): bright side, i am going back to malaysia in less than 3 weeks. yay! but noooo.. downside, i won't be seeing the boyfie for a month plus.. ): hehe

    nitee peeps!

    mwahs!
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: