Rss Feed
  1. Crunch time.

    Wednesday, May 23, 2012

    This week is by far the busiest week ever for the semester. I have so many things piled up. But slowly striking off one by one. Having a presentation tomorrow that I have no idea what I am doing but the good side of it is, there isn't any weightage. Screw up or not won't be a big deal. Just gonna crap and hope for the best during that 5 minutes.

    I am hoping for Saturday to be over. That's when my last assignment for the semester is due. And I made dear promise me he will help me distress on Sunday! I love the things we do together (: makes me laugh all the time and involves movies and food. Enough. More than enough to make me very happy.

    Tho next Monday onwards I have to do major revision and study for the finals which is the week after, sooo.... I am going to let lose on Sunday!! After a whole two weeks of mental torture, one day ain't that much =D

    Heading off to bed now. 6 hours and 20 minutes left before waking up for class. Goodnight y'all.

    Love, sher xx.

    The colours makes me happy. Despite the bad week I have been having.

  2. 0 comments: