Rss Feed
  1. go around the world with me someday.

    Friday, October 28, 2011

    go around the world with me someday. yes, that's how much and how long ahead i want you in my life. =D and hopefully much longer after that.. (:

    my sleeping cycle had been jumbled up for the past two nights. once my unix assignment was due on wednesday i was so damn relieved but at the same time i was thinking about my yesterday's test.

    got home that wednesday evening, had very early dinner and slept from 8pm till about 2pm. studied for the test from 2 plus till 6 something in the morning and left to uni at 7am. my test started at 830am and.... i passed my test! hehehe so so happy.

    which explains the coming part of my post.

    after that, took a tram and headed over to richmond and went to the bardot factory outlet again =DD

    it was such a hot day man yesterday...! hence the chilled chrysanthemum tea. (:

    i've been getting a couple of black dresses from bardot already. but somehow still couldn't resist this. hehe

    my $5 fluffy cardi =D

    and lastly, this is the cardi i was talking about in the post earlier that i regretted not buying. its more like a crochet cardi and i super duper love it!! its hard to tell the cardi over the dress.

    got home about 5 something and i was in bed also about 8pm and slept until this morning 9 ish. hehehe i know more than 12 hours of sleep. hehehe

    then just continued staying in bed while whatsapping with cousin and mum. i envy them.. they are in rome right now. i so so so so want to go there!! my next favourite place to go after new york.

    plus i am going to take up italian in uni next year or the year after. so we shall see =D

    today,

    about 12pm i went down the city to meet up with aunty D and uncle they all at south melbourne market.

    had the yummy paella at simply spanish (:

    but that one plate wasn't enough for me. i went to buy another dim sum after that. ahaha i was so hungry lar okay....

    i realised the meat and deli stuff is cheaper there rather than vic market.

    got home about 3 plus. then 4pm we went over to dfo essendon. hmmm just bought one polo tee for the cousin and pajamas shorts for myself.

    thats it for today..

    i've been asking mum to get me quite a number of things from europe. how i wish i could go along... ):

    hmmm there is always next time. and i just asked dear to go with me to Rome one day. haha i certainly hope that date would come by =P

    like this tattoo! i really feel like having a tattoo. just A tattoo. one is enough. either on my feet or at the back of my neck. hmmmm =/

    but my dear teck wei no likey tattoos.. ): how a..

    kla ciao peeps!

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: