Rss Feed
  1. life is so short and unpredictable.

    i've just heard about how fragile life is again today. i've seen and heard how people just walk out of their lives like that. unintentionally. it's just sad hearing and seeing it.

    i can't really imagine myself in situations like this. there are a couple of elderly family members i have and i can't put myself in a position to even imagine how i would feel when i lose them someday.

    i called my grandfather to wish him happy birthday the other day. he said he is a getting a year older means a year nearer to the day. i was telling him don't talk nonsense.

    but i know that day will come sooner or later.

    i love my grandparents alot. and yet, i am not near to them and spend more time with them. i don't know how much i will regret one day. they are getting old already. ):

    the flashbacks of memories of how my grandma used to take care of me when i was little. walked me to kindergarden. tied my hair. chased me up the stairs just to get me to bath. talked to her at night in the room before i sleep.

    and my grandfather. knowing how important and special i am to him. that i will always clear of his unhappiness. always be his number one. how he always buys my favourite food. fed me when i was little. bring me for movies. walk me to the park. come and see me from far away even just for a while.

    sigh. it's hard to even imagine. to go through is even worse.

    it's not only about those who are getting older. but even for anyone else. it's hard to tell. in fact never able to tell. you won't know whats going to happen tomorrow. i just want everyone to be healthy and safe. sigh.

    babe, i hope you are really fine. it's a tough time and speak out if you need anything. all of us would be there for you.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: