Rss Feed
  1. 5th avenue. Manhattan +

    Sunday, January 24, 2010

    yesterday was just one of those usual days which i stayed at home and did nothing kinda days.

    woke up at 10 something this morning to wash my clothes cause apparently it was suppose to be a sunny noon or something like that. after i took it out to shine, it started to get gloomy and drizzled a little bit.

    anyways the clothes was under shelter so it wasn't so bad. took the 11.36 am bus and left to the city as i was meeting jia shen for lunch.

    met up at melbourne central then went to carlton. had nasi lemak at the nasi lemak house somewhere near lygon street.

    nehh won't really go back and eat again.

    it had good feedbacks and stuff but i rate it like a 6/10. nothing special. they only had drumsticks! which i don't like. i prefer thigh. and the rice is abit different. the sambal is hot but like just pure chilly hot not sambal-ish kinda hot and the papadam was so not nice. ahah. and the egg they gave me was small. ))): $8.90 yo.

    after that went to dfo south wharf with the aim of getting a present for julian. went into all the guys shop and looked hard and then finally settled in FCUK. got him a jacket for $49.90 from $119.95. pretty good deal. (((:


    i like it and it was so happen a M size. he always wear jackets anyways.

    so yeaa.. presents are all done. now i just have to think of a way to give it to him. as i really don't see him very often. maybe i will just put in on the dining table. the card already says happy birthday he should notice what right..

    or maybe on aunty doris's birthday which is the day before his as i think we are going out to dinner to celebrate.

    so cuteee!

    came home and watched Stuart Little 2. oooohh so cuteee! then lingered around as usual and came up and faced my laptop till like 3 in the morning.

    i loveee my new icons and my wallpaper! NYC babeh!!!
    an inspiration for me to achieve my dream.
    i change most of my icons on my dock and the two little snooker balls at the side. cutee!

    i was busy changing my icons on my dock and my wallpaper and skyped with my mum and aunty and cousin for like an hour till then had to say bye cause they were going out yam cha. ))): and i can't join. how saddd..

    that's pretty much about my day.

    with love,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: