Rss Feed
  1. pretty colours. (((((:

    i like the colours of the sky outside my window right now. it's already 9.20 pm and the sky is still not fully dark yet.

    it's just pretty and soothing and calm and peaceful to look at.

    had classes today. had my first lab class as well. it was actually alot better than i expected it to be. i thought the 3 hours of lab will be bad just like my last semester programming labs BUT turns out, it's okay.

    i like my tutor. she is friendly and helpful. unlike the girl i had for programming before. this lady is so much better and humble and nice. ((: ms utami tran. talked to a couple of people. more like two people.

    one indian guy and one indian girl from india. she's friendly though. (:

    my next class will be next tuesday. such a long break till my next class. i don't like it like that. but well.... have to live with it anyways.

    i guess tomorrow i will be at home watching my movies, munching my fattening food, and sleeping in and lazing around.

    then saturday will be out with jia shen. now back to the normal once a week meeting routine. when cherly and ferns was here, i was so not use to seeing him everyday but when i started to get use, they had already went home thus not see him everyday anymore. weird.

    i downloaded quite a number of shows from uni today. might watch it tonight. ((: provided if i don't fall asleep. or not continue tomorrow lo. (((:

    need to NEED TO go for a jog tomorrow. i have to get back on my old weight and just stay there.



    oklo... i shall continue my hong kong series, 巴不得爸爸. hehe. i find ron ng lengzhai lo. ever since triumph in the sky he had my eyes on him. :D

    nitee lo.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : The Remedy - Jason Mraz

  2. 0 comments: