Rss Feed
  1. the big two zero! wheee!

    Sunday, January 10, 2010


    yo yo!

    it's my favourite guy friend's birthday today. ((((((:

    last year i celebrated with him at one utama and the year before that at d'fortune in taipan. but this year, i guess the "invisible" me is celebrating with him back home. or i would say them. they are all at curve for a sushi dinner celebration or something like that.


    lim qi hong has officially turned 20.

    that's a huge number. makes him sound kinda old already. BUT only sound old, not looking older yet. :D

    i think he is one of them whom i miss soooo much after leaving malaysia. he had always been my brother, my heng dai and my zhi mui. most of the time he'll lend me his shoulder to lean on and his ears to hear my rants.

    life in aussie doesn't seem much of a difference since before i left as because i still text him like usual. maybe the amount of texts is lesser but i still text him like i always do.


    i really miss him alot.

    i'd still remember the times he used to bully me in form 5, those once a week long duration of texting when he was in ns, those once a while visits when i was working in nike, those sudden yum cha sessions, those sudden shopping trips and my ride to the airport on the day i left.

    he helped me carry my laptop, and i sat in his bmw for the last time. i guess he had always been with me through my thick and thins in the recent years.

    and i love him so much for that!


    happy birthday my darling lim qi hong. (((((:

    hehee i hope you like the tshirt i got you. it wasn't like a suprise anyway considering that i texted you for what colour you wanted and what size fits you best and then showed you the tshirt on skype.

    well... have a great 20th birthday and have a great year ahead!


    i miss you!

    much much love,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: