Rss Feed
  1. aiyo...

    Sunday, January 17, 2010

    panaromic shot of mornington beach.

    woke up at 9 something this morning cause i followed aunty doris car to the city. rather than me waking up half an hour earlier and catch the bus then the train, she dropped me off at flinders.

    caught a train to burnley station cause i was meeting mum's friend there.

    to my suprise, uncle john looks wayy different than what i imagine him to be. yea, i have not met him before. and he is really nice. met his wife as well, aunty wai ping. i hoped i got her spelling right.

    they took me for a sorta mamak for early lunch. i suppose, brunch? its called rich maha at vermont south. there is one is the city as well, on little collins.

    i had mutton briyani and teh tarik ais! finally after six months, i have my last time favourite, teh tarik ais! i wanted to try out the curry puff but i was too shy to get it. it wasn't my treat. ):

    the brunch was satisfying. i haven't had such food in a looooong time.

    then they brought me to their house at forest hill. i love their house. its so nice inside. simple and homely and pretty.

    and i was very fascinated by their coffee machine. cool thing!

    the weather today was so weird. so we stayed inside talking. and to my suprise, i was chatty as well. for someone whom i am only meeting for the first time, i definitely am not chatty.

    then they brought me to this place called brands smart at i dont know where already. its like a really mini DFO. after that, they sent me home.

    they are really nice people. it's good. (:

    i've got to hear alot of their adventurous when they were a student travelling all over australia. makes me really want to go as well. Tasmania, Gold Coast, Sydney, Queensland. oohh maybe end of this year. ahah!

    came home skyped with mum for a little while then i slept. woke up, ate dinner and watched tv. thats practically it for today!

    tomorrow i have no uni. yay can sleep in!

    oklo. nitey night people!

    with love,
    NA.

    music addiction : Kate Voegele - Forever and Almost Always

  2. 0 comments: