Rss Feed
  1. first day of summer term.

    Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    finally wore this tee qi hong and jenn hsen gave me for the first time.
    Say Hello To The Girl That You See. (:

    hello my readers. (:

    i started uni today. my first day for my summer term. Network Administration. the people are as usual. they are not to say not friendly but just that they don't talk.

    BUT i did try to smile and soften my face a lil bit. i know how unapproachable i look. so yeaa but today was just lecture and in lectures people don't talk much so no friends today.

    there wasn't any lab today so my lecture ended at 12.30 pm and i went to melbourne central to walk around and was home almost 3 pm.

    online for a while then i slept till 7 something. cause i only slept like 6 hours only last night. went downstairs and was greeted by the nice smell of the fried rice aunty doris cooked. ate two plates somemore. (((: hehe how to lose weight la like that? :D

    watched ugly betty then reaper then white chicks on tv. i seriously like Eric Mabius in ugly betty man. you know, the Daniel Meade in the show? i seriously find him very hot.

    i think hot white guys are only on screens. hmmmm....?

    just finished skyping with cherly. she was showing me the jacket her sis bought. and she went to pyramid today to check out mng. and yeaa mng back home is wayyy cheaper. maybe wanna ask her buy me the same sweater from back home.

    see how la.

    oklaaa.. i think i am back to my normal routine. movies. (((((: i have no classes tomorrow. my next class is thursday. i only have two days of classes in a week. 10.30 am till 4.30 pm. but its okay.

    soooo... ciao people!

    HEHE. my blue gadget family.
    blue macbook, blue handphone, blue camera and camera case, blue hardisk, blue earphones, blue cased nano. <33333

    lots of love,
    NA.

    music addiction : Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum

  2. 0 comments: