Rss Feed
  1. there you go. pictures are up. (;

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010

    Woke up early this morning cause I had to get over to jia shen’s place by 11 something so I took the 10.06 am bus. We had plans for yum cha which is dim sum with the bro and his girlfriend.

    Got over there then drove over to Doncaster and ate at the usual yum cha place that we go. Tai pan restaurant. Yea yea it’s call tai pan. Super pack I tell you. Like it is as though buy one plate free another or something. It was not bad but I still miss the usual dim sum I have at night at Kuchai Lama. Spent $25 on breakkie or I would say brunch?

    Then went over to Doncaster’s Westfield shoppingtown cause his bro wanted to get the necklace which was sent for repair at the swarovski outlet there. There you know the expensive crystal shop that everything look so pretty in the glass cabinets? (((((((:

    Went for notebooks hunting at the good guys after that. Jia wei’s girlfriend wanted to buy and apparently there is this very cheap and worth it deal at the good guys. So we went to the Nunawading and the Brighton branch to check it out. Both also tak ada so now on waiting list.

    Since we were in brighton already, might as well go to the beach there. My first time there and it’s like st.kilda beach but with a better environment or I would use a better word, atmosphere. :D


    Cause there is this café there that is called the Baths facing the ocean. And people drink beer, have a glass of champagne or wine or a cup of milkshake or even a glass of fruit juice along with meals that varies from garlic on toast to wedges in sour cream to beer battered fish and chips to pastas.


    We had the wedges with sour cream and our individual drinks. Jia wei’s carlton pint, iris’s cappuccino, jia shen’s milkshake and my pineapple juice.

    brighton beach is all about the colourful beach huts. (:

    The atmosphere was good. But if it’s the beach that we are comparing, the one at mornington was still the best but that’s abit too far off. So I guess compare st.kilda to brighton, I prefer st.kilda.

    But the pier café’s atmosphere isn’t as good as the one at brighton.

    Left brighton beach at 5 something 6 I suppose then went back to jia shen’s and lingered around for a bit till the right timing train came. I was taking some series and skype with cherly for like two minutes. Ahah!

    Then I was off for home. The whole journey home I was texting qi hong and ranting to him bout some stuffs and envy those who went to Malacca to catch up with him. I wanna tag along too! )):

    It’s gonna be another 4 months plus. So long somemore. Another semester to go. ))): I really miss my friends. I really miss them. I guess I miss them a lot more than I am miss.

    Now that the internet isn’t there to occupy my time, I feel so isolated. Like I have so much of ample time to just study study and study. Which annoys me. And it gives me time to think.

    Everyone knows I ain’t no good friend towards spare time that makes me think. I tend to push myself into corners were I can’t find a way out. It is like literally my thoughts are all jammed up at one place and seems so hard to sort them out.

    That’s when I kill those free time which series or something to keep me busy. Which I did. Ugly betty just makes me happy. Eric mabius looks so hot on tv and now, grant bowler as well. :DDD

    Aussie Grant Bowler. (((: look familiar?

    look like daniel craig kan?

    grant bowler looks like daniel craig but somehow hotter. if he would have daniel's blue dreamy eyes, then it is perfecto. :DDD

    I just need my attention drawn to something else. That’s all.

    No internet is sad. I am actually writing this in Word so that I could go to uni and post this up. Its not about me being a typical blogger. I think or I guess I just needed to type it out to feel slightly better.

    I am not gonna wait till uni to post this up already. Maybe just fit in a couple of pictures when i am in uni.

    Shereena.


  2. 0 comments: