Rss Feed
  1. it will be a good day? nahh its crap!

    Friday, January 15, 2010

    i was too caught up with ebay yesterday night till i got lazy to blog. i was on ebay searching for iphone cases. hehee i can't wait till i get my iphone now. :DDD


    i had two iphone cases shipping to my front door already. lets see whether i'll get what is shown or not. (((: i got it cheap anyway. hehee.

    woke up at 12.30 pm this afternoon. printed out my resume and photo copied my testimonial letter from nike so that i can go and hand it up to nike factory outlet store at dfo south wharf tomorrow.

    i hope i'll get the job.

    its gonna be good for me. first, i get paid and get paid in aussie dollar. second, i'll get to know more people. third, i will be able to shop without converting it back to ringgit. and fourth, which is not so important but it is just being typical me, i think there are hot guys working there or not there will be hot guys visiting a nike shop. :D

    i watched step up again for the hundredth time. then cleaned up my room. and don't know did what till it was time for dinner already.

    aunty doris is out so i am home alone tonight. i just finished watching make it happen again for the fifth time? and now watching the island on tv.


    oh ewan mcgregor is hot. correct me if i am wrong. his accent makes him even hotter. oh hot hot hot! HAHA! and his eyes. bluish green. niceee..

    tomorrow i will be out with jia shen i guess. for lunch and then head to dfo to submit my resume.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Hayley Warner - Good Day

    i am starting to want a lot of things.
    i am starting to question what will there be for me.
    and also getting in these emotions to want something so bad again.
    it has been too long and i am starting to ask a lot of questions
    but no much answers given.
    i am still stalking you.

  2. 0 comments: