Rss Feed
  1. SAM Corroboree 08'

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    last night was our SAM Corroboree which is known to others as Prom~!

    for the first time i got ready for something till like that.

    cherly came to fetch me at 1 something p.m to fetch me over to jo ann's house because from there we will go to the hairdresser to get our hairs done.

    reached the place, its at ss19. showed the lasy the picture of the hairstyle i want to do and i was the first to get it done.

    the lady was real good. for me, she did it so quickly and i am satisfied. jo ann and cherly's also look so pretty.

    audrey came to join us later.

    then we went back to jo ann's house because the make up artist will be going over to jo ann's house to get our make up done.

    cherly was the first to get it while i was the second.

    both of us.

    while waiting for the rest to get their make up done.

    third was audrey.

    me and audrey.

    while waiting for jo ann to get hers done. (:


    hehehe. how could girls resist to take pictures laa.

    the boys was already at jo ann's living room around 6 i think. we were only done with our make up at like 7.30 p.m. or later but earlier than 8 p.m. la of course.

    credits to ferns who took it with en lin's camera.

    before leaving.

    we were so late i tell you. because the time printed on the ticket was 6 p.m but we were only at the hotel at 8 p.m.

    geng right?

    went there and found our table. (:

    oklaaa.. here are the pictures. too lazy to write so much.

    behind L-R : khai shien, brandon, audrey and me.
    in front L-R : ken, jia shen and wei ping.

    behind L-R : wei ping, me, ernest and audrey.
    in front L-R : teck wei and vincent.

    our S9 shot.

    another one.

    with Ms Christine. our beloved mentor.

    here comes some individual pictures with each and every friend.

    ferng lin and me.

    "hello shorty!" :D i know you wont mind laa ferns.

    me and jia shen.

    "my yeng friend." well.. he does look kinda good that night. just that the tie colour abit the off. but still nice. (:

    me and teck wei.

    "stupid chinese! i dont like you." :D okayy it was a wise choice to cut ur hair provided you had that clay or moving rubber thing. and you looked good.

    jo ann, jia shen and me.

    jia shen must have said something wrong about jo ann. (:

    okayy.. now the decent one.

    behind L-R : yao yun, me and cherly.
    in front L-R : jo ann, jia shen and teck wei.

    me, loong and jia shen.

    loong and jia shen.

    me and loong.

    he looked like some kind of dai lou man. as though like he is handling the whole dinner. and his girlfriend looked pretty. (:

    me, ernest, cherly and vincent.

    me and cherly.

    the best friends. now and always. :D

    yao yun and me.

    "omg girl you look so different." i barely could notice her. she came and stand with me, cherly and jia shen but it took us quite a while to notice that it was her.
    you looked pretty my dear. :D

    khai shien and me.

    at least he didnt wear batik. so.. its a good thing.

    me and Ms Christine.

    my beloved Maths teacher. i am soo gonna miss her. (: she had been a great mentor all along.

    me and wei ping.

    she looks cute with the blue tube dress and the curled hair. (:

    behind L-R : wei xiang and felix.
    in front L-R : audrey, me and wei ping.

    felix and khai shien.

    wei xiang and khai shien.

    me and felix.


    ahhh this fella is a joker laa. damn blur and damn funny. i am goona miss him tooo. dont know when he'll be going back to Sabah.


    and he damn yeng laa. wear jeans to a prom. damn funny~!

    vincent, felix and teck wei.

    me and vincent.

    this fella is another joker. i am gonna miss him too. and will always remember that he broke my pencil. haha!

    teck wei and me again.

    he was the first stranger i talked to in S9. well.. it was fun knowing him and still is.

    masyitah and me.

    the cutest girl in class. and the funniest one too. i am gonna miss her perasan-ness. :D

    michelle and me.

    the smarty pants in class. (: plus the popular one. she's leaving to australia next year already. have fun there~!

    michelle, masyitah and me.

    me and ken.

    i am gonna miss ken too! he is the one that enlights the class. the most hyperactive one.

    "running on the same spot" thinking about it makes me laugh already. i am gonna miss you laa ken..

    me and rohit.

    the guy thats from Johor. :)

    pavitran and me.

    my chemistry lab partner. hahaha! :D

    me and chee xun.

    eventhough i dont talk to him much but he is still a very nice guy. every girl says that. plus his hair when he first walked into class everyday is soo funny. (:

    and the dimples are nice.

    me and yong shen.

    another class smarty. the one who always argue with pn mahani in a very funny way.

    wei xiang and me.

    this fella also damn smart one. plus he is a nice guy. :D

    siew yung and me.

    i didnt know that she was 19 until half way through the course. eventhough i dont talk to her much, its been a great year.

    me and Ms Phua.

    my physics teacher. a very nice teacher. (:

    vincent and jia shen.

    trying to act yeng and cool. it was merely a success.

    me and kylie.

    i dont really know her but she was in my physics tuition last year and since then whenever we see each other we will say hi.

    me and Ms Geetha.

    my english teacher. after she left for maternity leave only i realise that she was the teacher that we all needed.

    and her baby is soo cute.

    rohit, masyitah and jia shen.

    rohit and jia shen was trying to serenade masyitah with Kau Ilhamku from Manbai.

    khai shien, teck wei, jia shen and me.

    the 3 closest guys i have in class. i mean the closest. we go for break together everyday. (: dont know where itu jia shen looking at.

    saw some girl in a pretty red dress?

    behind L-R : khai shien, audrey, wei ping and teck wei.
    in front L-R : jia shen and me.

    me and en lin.

    he looks kinda cool with the fedora. and its true that there is that Ne-yo style in that. plus he spent damn alot on that outfit tau.

    and landed him a hot date. :D

    me and jia shen again.

    became alot closer this year. someone i could say ALMOST everything to. :)

    ernest and me.

    "i dont like you from the bottom of my heart." hahah! take care ernest peng ern as i wouldnt be seeing you anymore.

    the ex USJ 12's.

    khai shien, cherly, jia shen, jo ann, teck wei, me and ferng lin.

    photo credits to ferns taken with en lin's camera.

    we girls were laughing at jia shen's picture in my camera. HAHAHA!

    khai shien, jia shen, cherly, me, jo ann and teck wei.

    we left to Kim Gary after that to have a cup of drink. talked till like 12 something then we left for home.

    jia shen was our (me, cherly, audrey and jo ann) chauffeur for the night.

    he fetched us back to jo ann's house to collect our stuffs then fetched audrey back to ss 15 then fetch cherly home and lastly me.

    thanks jia shen!

    came home and had to remove all the make up and hair pins. i only slept at 4 something in the morning.

    cause waiting for the hair to dry in very the mafan. plus i do not like hair dryer. :D

    the plan for today was to go karaoke at 11 a.m at Neway. but i seriously cannot wake up. smsed jia shen to ask whether can i not go because i was really damn sleepy.

    so the plan changed to 12 p.m. i had an extra hour to sleep.

    went there, they said 1 clock cheaper so we waited till one. while waiting me, jia shen and cherly walked to ss 15 and visited two pet shops.

    when it was time we went up to get out karaoke rooms.

    well... the karaoke session wasnt so bad. (: at least everyone sang including khai shien and teck wei.

    the time for the session was till 5.30 p.m but we left at about 4.30 p.m. jia shen and teck wei left half an hour before us.

    came home and slept till 8.30 p.m. was damn tired laaa.

    and started blogging because there were quite a number of pictures. and uploading it takes time.

    mana tau my stupid connection really ada problem so cannot upload.

    but the time now that i am done, its already 4.00 a.m.

    sooo... good night people. tomorrow will be out for lunch with the friends and also catching a movie over at jo ann's.

    ooohh yeahh. feel free to grab the pictures peoples. :)

    goodnight people.

    ehhh wait. good morning.~!

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Ronan Keating & Leann Rimes - Last thing on my mind


  2. 0 comments: