Rss Feed
  1. the heart hurts.

    Thursday, November 27, 2008


    the tears that rolled is not enough to pay the feeling i am going through. i am feeling the pain in the inside.

    and the worse part is you never know what i am going through and how i am feeling. although i dont want you to know but somehow there is a part of me inside that wants to.

    woke up around 11.30 a.m because we were going out to digital mall around 12 something. but mana tau ferns only reached at 1 something.

    reached there and walked around to get cherly's modem and some computer games.

    then we went for lunch somewhere near paramount. that was also like 3 p.m already i think. then drove all the way back to cherly's place to get her modem done.

    but ferns tried and tried it still didnt work. and we gave up.

    cherly fetched me home cause she wanted to go out and buy duck rice. so went with her to taipan before she sent me back.

    came home and slept. i barely have enough sleeps these days.

    now, sitting in front of the tv watching the Gem of Life and blogging. it seems being rich is everything in the show.

    i've been in my darkest days these few days. hoping that i would really stand on my two feet again sometime soon.

    god knows what time i will sleep today. i am already feeling the rush of emoness in me. something is terribly wrong with me already.

    bye,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : T.I - Whatever You Like

  2. 0 comments: