Rss Feed
  1. my once favourite subject, chemistry.

    Thursday, November 13, 2008

    i hate lying there while having all these craps in my mind.

    what the hell is wrong. my dreams every night are getting weirder and weirder. not even those at night, those during the afternoon naps too.

    every single day, every single dream, he is always in it.

    the more i am trying to get rid of the feeling, the more it glues onto me.

    and i am always a nobody to him so why did i even bother. every single thing, i come in the last. even the way he talks to me and treats me.

    somebody has to come first. we were never close friends but still, its so different. i feel like some idiot treating him nice, while he doesnt care but treat others way better than me.

    i really dont know when all this started. and since when i cared.

    today's chemistry was okla. it was still affordable but yet, not that great. i am no longer what walter calls me a-chemistry-pro.

    i sucked like shit now in chemistry.

    came home after exam and slept till 5 something. after that went to coffee bean till 10 something.

    wey liam dropped by too. he came to study. (: not bad huh.

    good luck for your exams tomorrow liam! you will be able to do it. :D

    had to leave at 10 something like usual because mum wouldnt like me being home later than that.

    so i went off with jia shen. luckily i was home before mum was asleep. she had been complaining that she havent been seeing and talking to me much.

    my episode 8 of supernatural is done downloading. and i am gonna watch it tonight. (:

    spec maths on friday is like nothing to me now. i am seriously feeling that i already finished my exams.

    now, i have to try telling my mum that we'll go to bill keith's place on saturday. so probably FRIDAY can go with teck wei they all to find their prom stuff.

    tomorrow will be out to coffee bean the whole day too. had to just struggle through one more paper then i am free!!

    sighs. i still hate whatever i am thinking now.

    its really disturbing me. until now it still does. and i usually get all emo in the middle of the night. i dont like being alone.

    love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part Right Here

  2. 0 comments: