Rss Feed
  1. moodless and senseless.

    Monday, November 03, 2008

    i am moodless.
    and i cant think still.

    okayy... now i am scared of the coming two weeks of exams. i am really really scared!

    whole load of anxiety is rushing through me now. its not tomorrow's paper that i am really afraid of, but its the day after tomorrow's paper.

    physics is like crap. like shit. i cant do it.

    the whole exam thing that starts tomorrow is making me moodless.

    i will have no time to take a nap after exam tomorrow. i need to concentrate on my physics dont matter how long it takes.

    eventhough its only going to make me have 3 or 4 hours of sleep. or maybe lesser. then i can sleep all i want the next day.

    but now i need sleep for my revision for the day after tomorrow's physics.

    goodnight people and wish me luck! (:

    plus i just saw a movie that has this hot fella. well... its makes me feel better now. :D chris evans*hot*

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Jesse Mccartney - Because You Live

  2. 0 comments: