Rss Feed
  1. what if i was really gone?

    Sunday, June 29, 2008

    was supposed to go to walter's sis (esther's) birthday party yesterday. tim said he wanted to folow my car there but he had some problem with his driving instructor so he didnt follow me. ended up i went with my mum and cousin. i mean they are just fetching me there.

    on the way some stupid vios driver (the old model) suddenly cut to the other lane without giving us any alarm that there was a pile of rubbish in the middle of the road. ended up we ran over it. it was stuck under the car so my cousin had to go down and get it out.

    that was the first bad luck.

    i was like right opposite of walter's condo traffic light already. waiting for the light to turn green so we could u-turn. mana tau some stupid idiotic sleepy blardy useless Japanese dude come and bang our car. so called a director that came by to play golf. screw him man!

    it is not a small bang okayy. we were nicely talking in the car mana tau that idiot go bang us. luckily everyone was fine. the glass broke and the car was badly smashed. i could have injured bad then. i was blardy shocked!



    luckily i sat behind the driver. if i were to sit behind my mum i just couldnt imagine what would happen.



    screw Japanese idiots. want to die go further away. dont get people into trouble also. and... both are vios (the old model). soo.. stupid idiotic brainless drivers! he didnt even dare to get down the car. blardy coward!

    thats the second bad luck.

    my cousin's friend fetched me and my mum home first. since i was right opposite of walter's condo, i think i should drop by to give him his sister's present. right after that i left. sorry walter, i didnt stay on with the party.

    reached home and rest awhile then i went to zafirah's party. i had to go. she is leaving next saturday already. i had to see her for the last time before she leaves. i am gonna miss her. i went with cherly.

    met nasir and michelle loke there. then adrian came by too.


    talked awhile then we left.

    went back and my cousin was home already. made all the police report and stuff. and my car is all the way in cheras in the workshop. all the fella that bang us said was "i am sorry". go die la!

    about 7 plus i had to go to my niece's birthday. ate and looked around the place. i like the condo man. its damn nice. i just like it!

    came home and asked my cousin's girlfriend to straightened my hair for me. had it finished at like 2 something in the morning. damn long la..

    while doing i watched the holiday.


    i like the show la. its nice and i find it very lovey. haha! and.. jude law is hawt! and sexy.. haha! =D cameron diaz had been that actress that i love to watch since a very long time ago. she's weird yet cute and very edgy.

    my head hurts. thanks to that idiot!

    music addiction : One Republic - Say


  2. 0 comments: