Rss Feed
  1. give me 5 more minutes.

    Friday, June 06, 2008

    managed to persuade my mum to allow me to go out today for a movie. the initial plan was going with qi hong and jia shen. mana tau it didnt turn out that way.

    kungfu panda isnt showing yet so qi hong didnt want to go. i want to watch narnia and loong watched already.

    so in the end, i went for narnia with my cousin.


    its actually quite good. but why some dont like it ah? it isnt THAT bad. the guys had grown hotter. peter and edmund. even the prince caspian is actually good looking! (= *ben barnes*

    didnt get much stuff. just two pairs of earrings from diva. instead, my cousin went for heels hunting. the heels these days are sooo nice. i want somemore!


    vincci is having sales la. i want more heels. pretty~ heels.

  2. 0 comments: