Rss Feed
  1. my music addiction.

    Saturday, June 21, 2008

    today all i did was sleeping and watching the television at home. damn boring la. i have been sick for the pass few days. i hate coughing man. cough till all the migrain is running through my head!

    and... migrain sucks like shit!

    i am currently into Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna - If I Never See Your Face Again. the song is blardy nice.

    adam levine is hot hot hot! he has that SEXY look. he looks damn nice in tuxedos. and sexy with the guitar. =D


    Far away
    I don't know if I will find you (find you, find you)
    But you feel my breath
    On your neck
    Can't believe I'm right behind you (right behind you)

    Cause you keep me coming back for more
    And I feel a little better than I did before
    And if I never see your face again
    I don't mind
    Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight

    Baby, baby
    Please believe me
    Find it in your heart to reach me
    Promise not to leave me behind

    today i was watching chart attack, as usual Utt looks good. anyway, the new Nelly featuring Fergie - Party People is quite good.

    Nelly is a good RnB singer and Fergie is a very good singer and she has a DAMN hot boyfriend. hahaha! Josh Duhamel~ another hottie on my list. they are the Sexiest Couple in 2007 by Victoria Secret. lovely~

    and also Fergie - Finally is very nice. i mean seriously nice. it gives me that fairytale feeling whenever i hear that song. i couldnt love her songs more.

    he is just the ideal guys girl likes.

    Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream
    Cinderella theme
    Crazy as it seems
    Always knew that deep inside that there would come a day
    When I would have to way
    Make so many mistakes
    I could'nt comprehend
    As I watched it unfold
    This classic story told I left it in the cold
    Walking through an open door that led me back to you
    Each one unlocking more of the truth

    I finally stopped tripping on my youth
    I finally got lost inside of you
    I finally know that I needed to grow
    And finally my maze has been solved

    Finally
    Now my destiny can begin
    Though it will have a different set
    Something strange and new is happening
    Finally
    Now my life doesn't seem so bad
    Its the best that I've ever had
    Give my love to him finally

    tomorrow i MIGHT see the blardy cute guy kelvin. hahaha! going crazy shortly...

  2. 0 comments: