Rss Feed
  1. a mistaken for me.

    Friday, June 27, 2008

    today is just like normal college days. except that...

    suddenly jia shen came up to me and showed me a note book with some confession lines. they say it is me cause the ending is sign by a girl that spells Shereena also. i mean it is sign like that.



    masyitah was like who you writing to lah shereena? a*** ka? everybody was like shereena i didnt know you write stuff like that. who is the guy huh?

    especially this. i first read it as gay. hahaha!

    when i start flipping the book, the name wasnt shereena. it just sign like it. soo... it is not me. hahah!

    now i am stressing what to buy for zafirah. too little time already. shit shit. then somemore i have to get walter's sis present. *stress la*

    music addiction: Danson Tang Yu Zhe -最爱还是你 (zui ai hai shi ni)


  2. 0 comments: