Rss Feed
  1. everything just seem soo NORMAL.

    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

    yes... Spain won this morning!

    wanted to stay up and watch but i had a presentation this morning so.. i couldnt. the first thing i did when i woke up was switching on my computer and check the score online. =D i was blardy happy to see that they won...

    i am happy that my presentation went well.. i talked pretty good because i didnt studder. but it was kinda short. its my first presentation. its already good to me. aiya nevermind la. i am done and over with it. haha!

    classes was abit dull today. i dont know why. ended up we started drawing and paying less attention on teacher's teaching.

    audrey drew this. her so called "spongebob" hahaha! *damn cute*

    i had nothing better to do. i needed to do things to keep me awake.

    my beautiful name. ahem ahem*

    my daily needs to college.

    i like the after colours. prrreetty~

    my class when teacher stops teaching.

    there is someone that i've came across in college that looks like a guy i used to like badly. well.. yesteryears. but... of course he doesnt look as good as the real guy is. =P

    music addiction : Jennifer Pena - Where will i be


  2. 0 comments: