Rss Feed
  1. guys in shirt and jeans are HOT!

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    football has got right into me. i watched yesterday's match. the portugal vs czech republic. i am telling you how badly i dont want portugal to win. i have nothing against the team actually. its just because i dont like christiano ronaldo.

    people says he is hot. well... not soo much for me. people says he is a good player. okayy fine.. he is fast. but still not my cup of tea. and i still dont think he is THAT good. soo... screw it.

    tomorrow i had to go back to college. after like two days staying at home.. i dont want to go back!! seriously.

    now i am thinking whether to do the brochure or not. if i do it, i am amaze with myself. if not, thats just the typical shereena. and also physics project due next monday. college annoys me!

    even with all that pilling up, i managed to finish this...

    supernatural season 2.



    i am hooked to the show. dean~sam~the winchester brothers are blardy hot! the show is great. the cast is great. the story line works pretty good with me.

    anyway, i should probably get back to work. at least i will TRY. if i dont then it must be that lazyness thing that caught me. sooo... bye peeps!


  2. 0 comments: