Rss Feed
  1. the cinderella dreams.

    Tuesday, June 03, 2008

    polly pockets*

    my very own cinderella castle filled with my childhood dreams. dreams that one day i am sure will come true.

    way back in 2004*

    cinderella castles had been my favourite since forever. i lovee the one in Japan disneyland. it brings colours, joy, hopes and dreams.

    today i am being a very good girl. haha! i know i am.. *cough cough* i am not going anywhere. jusr staying at home and do nothing. probably continue my supernatural if not i wont catch up to walter. i dont think he even watched the season before this.

    i am looking forward for the splash. shereena is going for the first time! i hope it allows me too. me, cherly and steph have not been hanging out for sometime. its a girl's day out!!

  2. 0 comments: