Rss Feed
  1. a new member in my family of blue.

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    college was okla. managed to do my brochure and the teacher said it was good. soo.. i am amazed with myself! hahaha.

    i thought i was going straight down to kl after college with my cousin to my mum's office. mana tau he wanted to go home and sleep first. if i would have known earlier then jia shen and cherly could have follow me. sorry guys!

    slept for like 1 hour after reaching home. was damn tired. yesterday slept like 1.30 because of the stupid eye drop that taste bitter! after dripping into my eye i could taste that bitternes in my mouth. stupid medication!

    went down to kl to pick my mum from work then headed over to pavilion. the intention was to get my cousin the psp. its half mine! muahaha. and i forced him to get the blue i wanted. i know i am mean. but he admitted himself that the colour was nice. =)

    another blue added to the sony family*

    got the psp from low yat plaza. he already went hunting for which shop to buy from. the guy that sold us the psp is cute! haha. i mean at low yat plaza you usually see those weird people working there with all the lala hair and stuff.

    but... this boy is CUTE! i mean he had his hair dyed but he is cute. it was just a plain dye. not some kind of parrot colour hair. i DONT say lala zhai cute. so... he is not lala. went he said "you get me an iphone i help you crack la". that expression was soooo cute! i know i see guys wherever i go or wherever i am.

    walked back to pavilion and headed over to Chulan Square for dinner. its just right behind pavilion. its was japanese food time! my all time favourite shop Rakuzen.


    the food price is quite reasonable and i like the place setting, the view and a not bad looking waiter. haha!

    the busy streets of OUR city*

    the window would just allow me to scout for hot cars. the busy streets of kl will definitely have at least 3 to 4 hot rides.



    i am in love with the colour*

    they had these vases over a blue light. its damn pretty. my obsession towards blue is getting more and more severe. well.. its actually a very good thing!

    the moment i got in the car i couldnt stop with the psp games. i love it! its blue. soo.. i love it even more. the bad part is, its not really mine. its only HALF mine! *sighs*


  2. 0 comments: