Rss Feed
  1. what do you call this?

    Friday, December 04, 2009

    does this consider being home sick?

    i really really miss my friends. those that i am close with yet don't talk often with. now is the time of the year where everyone is having their holidays and their free. it's usually the time where we will meet up and talk and talk and talk and get sick of each other.

    it is just different here. maybe the fact that i barely knew a new friend here. all i have is jia shen being around to prolly go out with for lunch during weekends.

    other than that, my friend is my laptop, my aunt's dog sparky. i am always in my room either surfing the net or watching my shows. back at home, i rarely spend time in my room.

    once the phone rings to wake me up, we will go for lunch or just out of the house. at night once the phone rings as well, i'll be out sitting somewhere and crapping away with the rest.

    i don't only miss the feeling of that but i really miss the people.

    i am not the person that makes friend easily and get close with them. well there are some exceptions but the big part of it is i am not that person.

    everything about melbourne is great. everything except that i don't have much friends.

    i am really not the person that gels with people soo easily. it's been 4 months plus. but yet i haven't got use to this fact yet.

    in short, i just miss everybody back at home. ):

  2. 0 comments: