Rss Feed
  1. Louis Vuitton Minilin. ++

    Thursday, December 10, 2009

    so i called and i didn't get it. cause it's open for second year students and above. which is not me. ):

    today was as usual. i also woke up pretty late. (((: watched some shows and then cut my own fringe in the bathroom. i wanted them to be shorter.

    i am thinking of cutting it short. the fringe i meant. sort of like the cleopatra style. something like this?

    vanessa hudgens. hmmm.. she looks abit like jordana brewster here.

    but well it's just a thought. anyway, i wouldn't even get into a salon until i get home. so the thought is still open until june next year.

    i don't even know what i did the whole night. now it's already almost 12 pm. time passes so fast.

    results in another day plus. sigh. i am already having my worse thoughts. how la how?? worse to come to the worse, i need to face introduction to programming next semester again.

    i hope not. but my instincts are telling me that i will.

    oh oh and cherly is coming in 3 days plus. (((((: yay! i havent been seeing here for 4 months already! eh that's long okay. we usually see each other almost everyday. hehee.

    i have been too free so i have been reading alot of celebrity's style blogs. they all look so pretty. well not all but some of it. i mean the fashion.

    and i like the chanel classic flap bag.


    but it is SO expensive. it's like two thousand over US dollars. that's like what. expensive like shit. okayy... work harder work harder and work harder.

    i always tell myself a girl or lady or woman should own at least one designer handbag. AT LEAST one.

    so yes. i will work towards my that ONE. and with MY OWN money. the rest i get as present also i don't mind. :DDD haha! in my dreams.

    oklaaaa.. i shall continue my potato and my series. i now only can stream online. i have no more in my hard disk already. )):

    niteee.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Patron Tequila - Paradiso Girls

  2. 0 comments: