Rss Feed
  1. my day out.

    Tuesday, December 01, 2009

    bourke street.

    hello!

    finally..... my internet is up and going again! 20gb of data not enough la. uploads and downloads mana enough. if only for me one person prolly can la. but sharing with julian as well sooo its abit limited.

    hopefully he'll upgrade it or something.

    quick recap. Saturday i went over to jia shen's to get some shows then had japanese lunch at carnegie then just went walking around the city. went over to the new dfo.

    Sunday i met up with jia shen for lunch. supposingly wanted to go lunch with audrey but she wasn't free so was only jia shen. had mcd at melbourne central. wanted to catch a movie but it was not that cheap and not many seats left. went over to docklands, lygon for freddo ice cream.

    yesterday, stayed at home watching Born Rich. tvb drama that i got from jia shen. ((((:

    today, i was out from 10 oclock in the morning right up till 5 something in the evening. i went shopping! alone. ):

    cause when i was at the new dfo with jia shen i couldn't shop. that fella is sooo boring to shop with. soo today i went to supre on bourke street and the new dfo.



    bought this two dresses from supre for $5 each. but i lost one side of my earring in the fitting room. )): my heart shape earring from chiang mai. ))))):


    and this is also $5 from jeanswest. it is a two piece. bought it from the new dfo.

    feels sooo weird that i haven't been blogging for a few days when i want to but i can't. was trying to check my blog on my aunt's laptop yesterday while i was transferring money but her work laptop block blogger.

    dicky is in australia already! but i don't think i will meet up with him also. but it sounds good having a friend in the same country as you. feels nearer.

    tomorrow i need to wake up earlier to do laundry. and then going out dinner with jia shen and his bro and his dad. ahaha! i know. very out of the blue.

    oklaaaa. i ciao dulu. need to skype with mum to see how my house is after some paint work and some renovation. and catch up with my shows.

    i can't wait till cherly comes here! my shopping kaki! and my best friend! ((((:

    hmmm... sigh.. i never knew love was this hard and tiring. i'll never let myself go through such pain. all of this, seriously totally opposite from my believes to love. sigh.

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Guy Sebastian ft. Jordin Sparks - Art of Love

  2. 0 comments: