Rss Feed
  1. lalala. # ALEX-es.

    Saturday, December 12, 2009

    woke up at 11 am this morning. i had to wake up slightly earlier to check my results cause i know if i didn't set the alarm i wouldn't wake up till 12 something prolly.

    so yea. i checked and the results are not very much to my liking.

    but life has to go on, and all i could do now is look forward and do better and do my hardest. i guess i just have to say a couple of words to make myself feel slightly better and to motivate myself.

    went out around 12.20 pm to get down to the city to meet jia shen. our plan was to go to st kilda and have fish and chips.

    this fella tell me belanja me ice cream. mana ada? in the end i belanja him 50 cents. HAHA.

    also went walk walk with him around melbourne central. and this fella ah i tell you cannot stop whacking me one you know. like really non stop. whack my hand la, my legs. punch my hands and face.

    no no it's not hard but annoying. but the punching hands part is pain. the counter back, i will start whacking him as well. hehee.

    i bought somemore potato chips. ((((: salt and vinegar is love. :D


    came home and streamed born rich and the hills. born rich is getting more and more gan cheong and the hills has so much drama as usual. but i like watching kristin.

    just got off the phone with dickson not long ago. he got his number already and he is also using 3 network so it's sorta like free to call.

    dicky~

    was on the phone with him for 29 minutes. kawan lama dan lama sudah tak cakap. (((: HAHA!

    aunty doris just put up the christmas tree. it's pretty. one day i shall take picture. christmas is just around corner man. time is passing so fast.

    cherly is going to be here monday morning! yay! i miss my friend. my best friend. ((:

    i was reading Ohlala yesterday night and i came across this article on some mystery blue spiral in the sky in Norway. it says here at the Mail Online.

    oh oh and they had a post on Alex Pettyfer.

    i likeee him and his accent. oooh so hot!

    yea this guy. the guy from Wild Child. another hot guy. (((: and yes my blog is ALWAYS about hot guys. :DD

    apparently it says here that he'll be starring in the Beauty and the Beast and he will be the beast. vanessa hudgens will be the beauty.

    hmmm must watch. when watch i mean download. :D and ohlala also posted his hot body pictures. damn!

    okayy i am off the skyping with my mum.

    nitee.

    lots of love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : All American Rejects - I Wanna

  2. 0 comments: