Rss Feed
  1. my heart will go on.

    Saturday, December 05, 2009

    went out with jia shen today. his bro and him came to fetch me cause they were on their way back from the airport and my place is kinda near to the airport. (:

    jia wei dropped us off at the city then we both went to st. kilda beach. just went there to sit down, enjoy the breeze and talk. they got me an egg tart. it was hot yet cold? the wind is cold but the sun is really hot.

    i felt like i've gone darker. yaya you people out there don't talk so much. you know who you guys are.

    after that we went to eat fish and chips. then left back to the city. cause i had to go back earlier in order to catch my bus.

    we went our separate ways from bourke street. cause i wanted to go to QV to get some stuff and jia shen was heading back to loong's apartment at unilodge for some rest.

    mum had been asking me to get a laundry bag for my room. and after so long i have been told, i only got it today for $5. and i bought two packets of chips for $5 and two bars of chocolate for 75c each.

    hehee.

    came home and went out for a jog. i really need it.

    got home and fed sparky and went up to my room and fell asleep infront of my laptop for an hour.

    i figured i shouldn't each so much after the jog so i only had two eggs and some mangoes. but mana tau when aunty doris got home, she was baking little quiches and i helped and also ate like 3.

    but its niceee. and simple to make also. (((:

    watched titanic on tv. it's so sad. it's an epic love story and it's really sad. but leonardo dicaprio was cutee then. now more man but not cutee anymore. hmmm...

    i think i am going to continue episode 32 of born rich. i am gonna stream it online. then go to bed.

    i am meeting jia shen and sheau tien at melbourne central at 12pm.

    currently talking to tim about making my shopping experience more fruitful. hmmmm... but also waiting for him to go and ta pau his mcd. ahah! :D

    today, i saw so many of it. i guess around 3? it's like whenever the thought comes to mind, i suddenly see one in front of me.

    why does it has to mess with my mind like that? sigh.

    aiyoyo. ini celine ahh always about food only ah. chatting with her makes me hungry already. apa laa..

    one thing is for sure,
    the world don't only revolve around one person.

    with lovee,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Buckcherry - Sorry

  2. 0 comments: