Rss Feed
  1. i am not your saviour.

    Sunday, December 20, 2009

    sorry guys, i think i'll do the phillip island post tomorrow. i feel like going to bed soon and i am feeling lazy to post up so many pictures and write a long post in such a short time.

    sooo.. the post will be up tomorrow. when i get my lovely sleep tonight, i should be able to stay up tomorrow night. (((:

    cherly is at her uncle's place for 3 nights. so means i'll be sleeping by myself for the next 3 nights.

    but that girl ah i tell you, wake up damn early. can hear her walking in and out of the room and then going back to bed again. i am not having enough sleep and she is sleeping so much lesser than i do.

    well... she's here now sort of make me imagine how it would be like to have her here for the 2 and a half years? it's kinda cool actually. ((((:

    the lifestyle i have been having for the past few days are the usual me back home in malaysia just minus off the late night yc sessions only.

    i am still not very use to it as i think i am actually starting to love staying at home instead of going out so much. but now i am back to the old me in malaysia when i got nothing to do. after fei lin and cherly ciao already, i am will be back to hibernating me.

    after those nights of staying out, i still prefer aunty doris's house. my own room and my bed and my pillows and my bolster.

    i hardly had proper sleep when i was staying out. hmmm... wonder why..

    i think i need some colours in my life
    to spice things up a little.
    my life has been very monotonous for a while already.
    lets hope i will have a better semester
    or i would say a better year coming up.

    today we went yum cha at doncaster. the place name Tai Pan. i find the dim sum there not bad but today my appetite felt sorta weird. it's like a combination of sore throat, migrain and back pain all together make me feel so weird. spent $20 on breakfast though.

    and and i think i saw somebody famous there but just wasn't sure as i couldn't catch his face properly before he left the restaurant.

    after morning yum cha, went to Chadstone with jia shen and cherly. jia wei just went breakfast with us and ferns was with his friend in the city.

    i was the lightbulb. but what ferns said was true, its not something new to me anyway. even back in malaysia already lots of time.

    sien sien.

    wanted to go melbourne central on my way back but i overslept in the train till i missed the stop. so ended up just went home.

    and i slept from like 7.30 pm till 9.30 pm on the couch then woke up only ate my dinner. pasta. (: bolognese linguine.

    i think i am off to bed now. i really feel that my energy are all drained out till i am feeling so sleepy.

    niteee!

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Who You Are Without Me - Kate Voegele

  2. 0 comments: