Rss Feed
  1. train rides alone.

    Saturday, January 17, 2009

    soon there is a life out there that i have to go through all by myself.
    alone in a new environment.

    it took me soo long to get up from bed today. i snoozed my alarm for like an hour. imagine that. had a very late morning sleep.

    jia shen came to fetch me out today around 2 plus. cause i asked him to fetch me to KTM and he was kind enough to say okay. but before going there we went for lunch together first.

    was at apollo usj 4. till about 3 something. then he dropped me off at the KTM station.

    took the KTM all by myself. and seriously that train line sucks. it was soo late from the estimated time for it to reach. like 20 minutes late!

    and i was literally forcing myself into the train. people dont want to move any further in. and it stinks!

    i was soo glad when i reached KL Sentral. and hopped onto the Putra line to get to KLCC.

    was meeting up with my mum there cause there is an Isetan sale. and i bought to blouse. it was that wool type ones for me to bring it to australia.

    KLCC seems quiet today. drove back home at about 7 something nearly 8.

    should be out to en lin's tomorrow for his house warming. i am looking forward to see his new place. ahah!

    and he is leaving next saturday already. people are leaving one by one. and then me. oh crap. i am dreading for that day and yet excited of going to a new place.

    ciao people!

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Plies ft. Neyo - Bust It Baby

  2. 0 comments: