Rss Feed
  1. missing you.

    Sunday, January 04, 2009

    where kids imagination of how the story goes on, comes to life.

    went out with mum yesterday to watch movie. watched Bedtime Stories by Adam Sandler. the show was cute and funny.

    but my mind wasnt really there. it was wondering off to somewhere else.

    because i was up early to catch the boys' football match at the field. then we went for breakfast together.

    some said something to me. something that made me think twice. cause i have been denied it to prevent myself for getting emo for nothing again.

    the more hope i have, the worse things will be. the more i look forward to it, the worse it turns out.

    sooo.. i am seriously preventing and holding myself back. its no point.

    and.. i am confirmed leaving to australia for 4 years if i get accepted into Swinburne University. mum already stamped the approval.

    it means, i am leaving. leaving everyone behind. hopefully after my birthday. i hope. its my 18th. i want it to be celebrated here than anywhere else.

    leaving my family and friends behind is the worse. and you. its life. and its for the best. i cant imagine my feelings when i am in the airport preparing for departure.

    i'll miss all of you. my darling friends and family.

    just got back from parade with my mum. and now catching up the America's Next Top Model marathon.

    feeling like this. its crap.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Love Lockdown - Kanye West

  2. 0 comments: