Rss Feed
  1. brunch.

    Friday, January 09, 2009

    woke up around 10 something this morning and got ready to go out cause there is a S9 gathering for breakfast at station one in ss15.

    then i got a phone call from qi hong saying he is outside my house. instead of jia shen fetching me to ss15, qi hong offered to fetch me there.

    i was suprised having him to fetch me. he angry already that everytime he wants to go out with me, i not free. ahaha.

    went over to station one and sat there for quite long. chit chatted and played cards and also uno stacko.

    the highest we got.

    it was pretty fun and thrilling. screamed also when it tumbled.

    suddenly jia shen said he wants to come over to my house cause he didnt want to go home. so after fetched cherly home, he followed me back.

    i also dont know what he is doing in my house.

    then cherly dropped by also. claiming that she wants to help me to sweep the floor. she was fighting the broom with me.

    jia shen left earlier and cherly left around 5 something.

    i had headaches, so i took a nap. which was only 20 minutes. didnt know why i couldnt sleep any longer.

    tomorrow should be out to one utama for qi hong's birthday outing. it should be fun. (:

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kanye West - Love Lockdown

  2. 0 comments: