Rss Feed
  1. sometimes i wonder.

    Tuesday, January 06, 2009

    will i ever really just sit there alone and yet still have a smile on my face?
    i doubt it.

    went back to college yesterday to sell my books. i tell you it was a major failure. i didnt sell one of my books. damn sad laa.

    and i applied for Swinburne University in Melbourne already. it is sort of accepted already. soo.. my classes starts on the 10th of august.

    i'll be officially leaving malaysia on the last week of july.

    its sad yet looking forward to leaving. and i'll celebrate my 18th before i leave. i guess it will be the last gathering i'll have with people around me that i love. (:

    ahhh.. leaving.. sighs..

    after the failed book selling session, me, yao yun and cherly left to pyramid. since i drove there, yao yun followed me cause she never try my driving skills before. har har.

    then jia shen came to join us in pyramid. while we were eating in Sushi Zanmai.

    watched the four christmases by Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.


    it was funny laa but there is something bothering me till i wasnt really enjoying the show. but i definetely dont want a guy like that.

    today, i had to wake up early again. cause had to fetch mum to the KWSP building in pj. ate breakfast at the famous chicken rice shop along jalan gasing.

    came home and rested a while till i had to go out to fetch jia shen out to parade. and also drove all the way to kota kemuning to fetch tim.

    i was in the mood of driving somewhere far but wasnt in the mood of the jam. and also the noisy annoying jia shen sitting beside me, it was fun yet disturbing. hahaah! (:

    reached parade and met up with jo ann, teck wei, yao yun and cherly. went over to Swensen's for lunch.

    all i had was the lime sorbet. while others ate proper lunch.

    then en lin came to join us. i tell you ahh that fella got that small kid in him one. damn funny. "my tartar sauce! i want my tartar sauce!" ahaha.

    after food he had to leave already so tim and him went back first while we were still walking around.

    i was sleepy so i left also after a while. got home before the rain poured. and tim's house keys are in my car. but he has spare so.. he doesnt need it that quick.

    came home and slept.

    and now, blogging cause i didnt yesterday.

    should be out to midvalley tomorrow. i am in need of finding something and cherly wants to go shopping.

    luckily yao yun said she is going if not i will be the "lightbulb" of the two. which i am sooo not comfortable with.

    i dont want walking behind by myself. hehe. (:

    something is still bothering me. but i dont seem to be able to put it into words. it is undescribable. sighs.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Britney Spears - Circus

  2. 0 comments: