Rss Feed
  1. my guy friend.

    Saturday, January 10, 2009


    Happy Birthday Lim Qi Hong~!

    you were the one that i go looking for when i am emo. you are the one i will sms because i am bored. you are the one i will first look for when i need someone to talk to.

    i will randomly receive smses from you early in the morning telling me about your life in malacca. you will always lend me your shoulders and hands to lie on when i need them.

    my darling. my gay friend. my heng dai. my zhi mui. my good friend. always will be.

    see laaa.. i called you at 12 a.m sharp okayy. just that i didnt sing to you like i did last year. well.. my last year to celebrate with you in malaysia.

    i am soooo missing you when i leave to australia. i will miss that voice and the sissyness. har har.

    hope you like the present i got you.

    happy 19th~!!

    just got back from one utama with the rest of them for qi hong's birthday celebration. which was with kah tim, cherly, jia shen, steph, yew wei, chun kit, qi hong, jenn hsen and en lin.

    got a ride from tim to get there cause i was in ss15.

    went to Fish & Co. for lunch and talked and laughed as usual. then went to catch our movie.

    watched Outlander.


    the show is okay only laa. the guys were entertained because of the jokes they made themselves.

    before movie, stupid jia shen dragged me into the boys toilet. i was literally screaming my way in. i was forced.

    and steph said "shereena, where are you?" when i am just walking one or two person in front of her. how sadd.

    after movie we went over to Mong Kok Char Chan Teng.



    qi hong was the birthday boy so he had this free Milk Tea. a huge one. its only for the birthday fella.

    today's outing was fun laa. laughed alot. it was a good day out laa at least.

    i really wonder how. i mean i took steps which i wouldnt last time. but.. it still does bother me in absolutely every possible way.

    just that i am preventing myself soo badly from turning back to who i was.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : The Fray - You Found Me

  2. 0 comments: