Rss Feed
  1. Black or White.

    Monday, May 27, 2013

    Hello!

    This week is the last week of uni for the semester and now that classes are coming to an end, means exams are approaching just around the corner. In less than two weeks.. ):

    I am dreading exams but I am really really looking forward till it is over because once my last paper finishes at 930pm, I am flying back to Malaysia the next morning at 935am. I so so SO CAN'T WAIT!!

    My life since the boyfie went home has been nothing but staying home and hanging out with aunty D. So there really isn't much to update about. All I have been really doing is going to uni, doing assignments, assignments, idling, reading ebooks, watching shows, online shopping and the basics of sleeping and eating. And also, dreaming of the day I get back home of the things I want to do and the go to places with the boyfie. In short, I miss him too much!

    Especially when the weekends come, I always think that "Oh, time to pack some clothes and go see the boyfriend day and night for 3 days!" Then... it'll hit me, reality sinks in that he isn't in Melbourne instead he is back in Malaysia enduring the painfully hot weather. And there will be nights where I am totally sick of my horrendous assignments and I wished that he is just within reach and I could just slack for a moment with him. All the more in adds up to my misery...

    I think shopping is the only thing that is keeping me sane.. Online shopping to be exact. Dresses and cheap bidding on good branded quality items on eBay! Plus also the madness of 50% sale @ Chemist Warehouse! 50% off ALL cosmetics! And with me right now being into the "makeup phase", 50% is too darn tempting okay.. And so..., of course I did some stocking up XD

    I have vowed to never looking at anything online anymore until I come back from Malaysia in August! No more looking will save the hole burning through my wallet. No looking equals no buying. Looking always means buying one I tell you... No more shopping for the time being!!!! Time to concentrate my attention on only one thing, exams!

    HEHE but still, I'll just show you guys what I got from Taobao! I found a reliable agent for it because it is not easy buying stuffs from TB as it is mainly for the China people only because you need a china account to purchase items from there. Basically it is a massive online wholesale website. Think eBay but bigger and in complete chinese!

    New camera bag!!! Makeup brush set, One Piece 16GB pendrive for the boyfie and the Toshiba Flash Air SD card!!

    I finally bought the flashair wi-fi SD card! Totally totally worth my money!!! So convenient for me! I now longer have to take double photos. No longer need to take pictures of one thing on my camera and my phone for instagram purposes. Now can straight away transfer the beautiful pictures taken with my camera to my phone for instagram! WHEEEEE! Happy!!!

    My new brush set (a Sigma brand dupe) that comes with a nice container and superbly awesome turquoisey colour!!! Love the colour so much! There's a powder brush, angled blush brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brushes, angled eyeline brush and a lip brush :DDD They are inexpensive and soft! Well... I am happy with how the quality turns out to be considering how much i paid for them :)

    Now come the cutest thing ever! Custom made camera case! It is made specifically to the camera model and its like super padded inside! Fluffy and soft! 

    And soooooo cute! I have a thing for polka dots and hearts and ribbons! :D LOVE THIS! 

    $11 Angel Biba dress from eBay! Love the lace sleeves and bareback and the bustier skater style! The only down side, is it being a tad bit too short! Safety shorts is a definite need and also not too high heels. If not seriously very very short... ):

    And moving on to my only outing with a friend in the last two weeks. In the last two weeks I only see people in uni, aunty D and J only! Sound so sad but really quite sad lorr... ):

    Simple makeup I had on for a short outing with aunty D. Simple seems better sometimes!

    Which resulted in these buyings. They were 50% off! All that for less than $25!

    And then straight tried on the bright red lipstick that I just bought! What do y'all think? :D

    On Saturday, I met up with Cherly @ St.Ali.

    Cherly's Skinny Latte.

    My freshly brewed Soy Chai with Honey! Been so so so long since I had a good pot of Chai Latte! Love this!!

    Cherly ordered their House Smoked Salmon with Gnocchi and Poached Eggs.

    And I ordered their Kimchi Scramble with Sourdough Toast! SO yums!!! :DD And suprisingly filling!

    It was just catching up session. I haven't sat down for brunch with her in ages and figured I won't be seeing her much until I come back to Melbourne in August. Because exam period I tend to hibernate at home and not see anyone one.

    After brunch, we went to Chez Dre for cakes and then DFO South Wharf for some shopping. Compact catch up of whatever that has been going on in less than 4 hours and we parted ways. Cause I had to rush to catch the train from Southern Cross in order to catch my bus home. I didn't want to reach home when the sky turned dark.. Hate how the sky turns dark by 545pm!!

    Some sunset pictures I captured over the past few days.
    The 1st was taken just when the plane was landing at Essendon Airport, the 2nd taken at the corner to my house and the 3rd was taken overlooking the Tullamarine Freeway at rush hour. Took the last shot while I was out on a walk to the post office to collect my parcel :)

    Love sunrise and sunsets! The colours of the sky are absolutely breath taking! Altho I only catch sunsets because I am too big of a pig to ever wake up for sunrise :P HEHE In fact I don't think I have ever seen a proper full view of a sunrise. Now, that shall go into my bucket list! :D

    Outfit of the day.
    Peplum Dress: Su-Estilo
    Tights: Asos
    Boots: Promod
    Coat: Valleygirl
    Necklace: Sportsgirl

    Statement necklace are love!! Am still experimenting with ways to put on makeup. But I think I am doing fairly alright lah hor? :)

    That's it for now! This post has like more than usual number of pictures of myself XD Whenever the makeup is on, it calls for selfshots! I have to appreciate and document down my work that takes up at least one hour of my time because I am a super perfectionist and also my lack of skills hehe :D

    Wokays.. heading to bed... Last week of uni coming up! Expect lesser updates... unless there are emo exam stress rants..

    *Actually I have been trying to keep myself busy and stay up till the boyfriend comes back home and talk to me. Whenever he is out I always feel so lonely.. My phone stops buzzing and I have no one to talk to =/ But he ain't home yet... Maybe I should read in bed and wait till he gets home to exchange goodnight texts. Then I can sleep schmiling :D*

    Love,
    sher xoxo.

    St Ali on Urbanspoon

  2. 0 comments: