Rss Feed
  1. The first time we met.

    Tuesday, May 21, 2013

    It's funny from how we used to call each other names, make fun and tease each other and now, to being together together. I find that the old days were so amusing and childish and ironic but they were really good times! I wouldn't trade anything in the world for those memories we shared.

    So much has changed since the day I was late for the college library IT tour back in 2008 and because I was late, I had to share a computer with him. But at that time we didn't talk to each other until one day he decided to turn his head and laughed at my silly mistakes and mind you at that point of time, I didn't even know him. As in I knew his name but I don't know him. And suddenly this boy turned behind and laughed so hard at something silly I was doing.

    And since then, we became friends, good friends. Then things started to change, starting from a movie plan in July 2011 with a bunch of people suddenly became a movie session with only the two of us because the rest couldn't make it. And gradually we started going for more movie dates and dinner dates together. At the beginning, to me they were just friendly outings between two good friends but one day, it just hit me that maybe I don't see us as just good friends anymore..

    Eight months later, he became My boyfriend My best friend. My person. *Wondering why the long months in between? Cause I had to come back to Melbourne for my semester. Things continued from where we left off once I got back to Malaysia for holidays at the end of 2011 and we Officially happened only after we were both here in Melbourne*

    He has been my love for two years plus now and he still makes me feel as though I am living in the good times all the time. The best thing and memories to happen to a girl for her first love 

    He will always be My Bii. Always ♡

    Love,
    Shereena.

    29 days till I see my favourite boy!


  2. 0 comments: