Rss Feed
  1. a wrap for 2012 (:

    Thursday, December 27, 2012

    Hellos! I am back as promised (: before my Sydney trip which is coming up this Saturday! Seriously.... So can't wait!!

    My Christmas was spent pretty nicely this year. Had a proper Christmas dinner with the boyfriend, aunty D and Julian. A proper family Christmas dinner completed with a roast duck and turkey roll fully prepared by aunty D.

    Woke up around 11am on Christmas morning and was out of MA with the boyfriend at about 12pm to head over to my place for dinner. Tapao-ed hungry jacks for lunch and spent the afternoon helping aunty D with a little bit of cooking preparation and then the both of us went to nap until it was time for dinner. HEHE!

     
    Look at the scrumptious feast!

    Cantonese style roast duck, potato salad, roast butternut pumpkin and sweet potatoes, Thai prawn mango salad and turkey roll with apple and cranberry stuffing! Yumsssss!! One man show by aunty D ok...

    Was super full from all the food but still had to leave some room for the tim tam cheesecake that aunty D made. It was a non baked cheesecake.

     
    It was yums but it is abit too rich. Can't eat too much... ):

    Called it a night soon after dinner and spent the night watching runningman with the boyfriend in my room. Until we felt hungry at about 12 in the morning, we went downstairs and had the leftovers from dinner and continued watching runningman until about 3am or so then we went to bed.

     
    Christmas gift from the boyfriend and a gift to myself. Both from forever new. The mini make up brush set is from myself and the pretty bow clutch that can also be used as a sling bag is from the boyfriend ((:

    My new iPad sleeve! Cute snail on it! (((:

    Woke up about 730am yesterday morning cause we were heading out at 8am to catch the Boxing Day sales. Me and aunty D were heading to DFO South Wharf in the city and we dropped teck wei along the way at southern cross station for him to catch a train home instead of coming to shop with us. Aunty D was like trying to persuade him to come along with but I am pretty sure he will be bored to death if he would have came long.... I saw so many bored guys sitting outside the fitting room and the shop. Too bad for them HAHA!

     
    Boxing Day shopping outfit! (: Peplum top and patterned skirt! <3

    We hopped from DFO South Wharf to DFO Essendon to Highpoint Shopping Centre in a span of 11 hours ok.... I was so so exhausted by the end of it!

    Once I got home, had dinner, took pictures of my haul... Then online for awhile in bed with the ipad and I fell asleep just shortly after for like 5 hours straight. The next thing I know.. it was already 1 something. Which I then stayed up till about 4 something before falling asleep again till 1030am.

     
    These are the items I bought on Boxing Day!! The bargains I scored!! So happy leh....!!

    Finally bought the fossil bag that I have been eyeing for a long long LONG time! RRP is for $300 and I got it for $90! ((: Fully leather and so my type! It is a navy blue altho in the pictures it looks almost black thanks to my room lighting for picture taking. Bought a giraffe print zippy wallet for $24 from fossil as well. The fossil item are my two most favourite buy of the day! Two tops from forever new in grey. One $5 bodysuit and one $15 embellished tank with beads all over the front. Three statement necklaces of which one is for mum and all at $5.

    My first bought Swarovski earrings for $20 (((: It is a long dangling earrings of clouds with a pink rainbow. It is dual sided, one side is silver and the other is black. And both sides have the crystal pink rainbow. Super cheap leh for $20! It was actually retailed for $120. My second favourite buy for the day! (: Bought a earring storage box for an aunty and lastly a $5 chocolate scented moose for my nephew! :DDD

    Had lunch planned for today at the very last minute at 1 something in the morning when I was up. So... I left the house at 11 and was in Melbourne Central by 1145am.

    Managed to spot Yao yun in a crowd just by staring at her red pair of converse shoes! Looked up from the shoes and straight away saw her hahahah! Wei ping and wei bing came shortly after and we adjourn to centre place off bourke street for brunch.

     
    Brunch was at grasshopper's feast! I felt like having zucchini and corn fritters (:

    After brunch was just walking around aimlessly with Yao yun as wp and wb went shopping.....

      
    And stopped by at gong cha for a drink. Earl grey milk foam tea with white pearls (: but I still prefer the wintermelon tea better.

    Took our drinks to Melbourne central and sat under the clock for almost two hours just chatting away! She's leaving Melbourne on Saturday already... So it was like a catching up before she heads back to Malaysia. Although I will be heading home as well on the 8th of January. Hahaha!

    Then we went for some more aimless walking before we parted ways around 430pm as she has other plans and I was gonna head over to the boyfriend's. Goodbye loy! See you back in Malaysia real SOON!!

    Finally got over to MA around 530pm and then died on the bed for awhile before I started cooking dinner.

     
    Dinner tonight was sambal prawns with onions and ikan bilis and broccoli. I really like my own cooked sambas prawns leh! Prawns cooked to perfection (: wheeeee..!

    I'll be off from cooking duty for 5 days as we will be heading to Sydney the morning of the day after tomorrow (Saturday) and tomorrow's dinner with be back in my place (:

    Yay to super makan spree when I get to Sydney! :DD So far all I've planned is to where we are going to eat. I haven't even look up on the vantage points on where to watch the fireworks. All I know is that the best spots are usually the super crazy ones.... I need to be prepared soon! With rugs, an umbrella, sunblock, ipad, food and drinks and just camp out there and wait till midnight.. Lots of planning needed leh.....

    I'll most likely be back only after my Sydney trip sooooo... Happy New Year in advance peeps! Be jealous of me because I'll be spending New Year's Eve in Sydney watching fireworks shooting off the harbour bridge!!! (((: HEHEHEHE

    I am now going to cherish the remaining days of the year with the boyfriend <3 Hope you guys had a great 2012! (:

    Till next year,
    sher xoxoxo.

  2. 0 comments: