Rss Feed
  1. Another first.

    Sunday, October 21, 2012

    Hey ya'll!

    Been slacking on the weekly updates. This shall be a two weeks update then (: HAHA! Now I am back to my own crib. My messy room. I have piles of stuff all over the bed... Feels like as tho I just got back from Malaysia and I have things everywhere. Well basically I did leave my room for like 7 weeks and it feels like I went for a vacation. A vacation to the boyfriend's :DDD

    This amazing 7 weeks went by in a blink of an eye. I remember I was so happy knowing that I would be spending day and night with the boyfriend for 7 weeks but now, it is like gone. GONE! Soooooo fast!!

    I am already missing him being around me and so as I type up this post, he is on the other side skyping with me. It just feels better knowing he is there. I am so not used to it =/ I used to wake up to him, seeing him day and night, cook for him (or us) and living together. Now pula back to routined life before these 7 weeks. My own room on weekdays and his on weekends only ): No fun.. How I wish we could stay in our little happy bubble forever and never have to go back out to reality... Despite all that has been said, 4 days till I see him isn't that long. It just takes sometime to get use to that again..

    Okay... soooo rewind back to two weeks ago.

    9th of October, Tuesday,

    I went back home to get my monthly travelling ticket and also to drop some stuffs off. I was having too many things over at the boyfriend's already and it was sorta messing up his room by more than abit :P hehe!

    Had my camera with me that day and while I was waiting for bus I decided to play with it and see how good of a macro shot it could take.

    some random yellow flower (:


    and a half dandelion! love dandelions! especially dandelion tattoos! :DD

    Basically I think my baby captures things pretty good. I am happy with it. Like so very happy! :D So glad I made the right choice by buying it over the Canon..!


    dinner that night. simple and filling (:

    Wednesday,

    Went out for korean dinner with the boyfie. Bought a groupon voucher a long time ago and finally got around to using it.



    it was in the city.









    all the food. it was wayyy not up to par. like seriously not nice! the only thing nice was the dumplings and the refillable side dishes and the chicken. everything else was eyerrrrr...

    Especially the bibimbab. OMG horribleeeeee! And I emo that teck wei's beef bibimbab got egg but my seafood bibimbab no egg ))): Never will I go back there again...! I want to eat good Korean BBQ laaaaaaa!! One day must drag the boyfriend go eat good korean food!




    shot these with my baby. love the second shot that i took of the platform!

    Thursday,


    outfit of the day! love my studded cobalt blue smoking slippers!! :DD and the pastel coloured ring.. wheeeee

    I think that night's dinner was some random makan out at Nando's or something. I can't remember ahah!

    Friday,

    cooked porridge for dinner that night because teck wei is a huge fan of porridges. but for some reason i don't think my porridge is as good as my mums... ):

    look at my cute little nephew with the superman pose! awwww so cute! thank god for group whatsapp :DD i get to keep updated with the look of this little precious <3

    Saturday,

    The boyfriend went out basketball in the morning and had lunch with them after that. They did call and offered for me to go lunch together with them but when they called I just woke up and so I didn't want to take up their time waiting for me. So instead, I had nuggets for lunch! Way yummier than what the boyfriend had for lunch cause apparently it was horrible. hahaha!

    Then jiashen came over to bath and the three of us headed out to the engineering computer lab. Both of them had final year project stuffs to do.

    sorta neon coral skater dress (:

    Anddddd it was a saturday and there are pizza deals on saturday and I so wanna eat... so before we left the lab, we ordered our pizzas online first and then walk home after ordering. So that once we reach home, ngam ngam no need to wait too long then can indulge in the pizzas already :DD

    three large pizzas and one chocolate lava cake FOR TWO!

    I know we are crazyyyyyy but we finished it! Ate it for supper but still finished it! Ahmazingggg I know.....! :P

    Sunday,

    Woke up around 2pm as usual and then had a random thought around 4 ish to go over to Clayton town to have early dinner and do grocery shopping.


    early dinner was Nando's. one whole chicken with two large sides. we are one crazy eating couple. i know..... :PP

    Got back and then just pretty much stoned around. Temaned the boyfriend do his work. I watch series and stuff. The cycle continues anyways. Then as usual again, supper at night! :DD

    Monday,


    cooked asam seafood for dinner!


    and had coconut milk with gula melaka and sago for dessert! :DD

    Tuesday,


    thai green curry for dinner with super lots of zucchini.

    and had my nails painted over in cherly's. OPI Nicki Minaj collection's colour, Fly. loveee the colour! considering of getting one for myself :D the colour is more like the second picture.

    Wednesday,

    went out for buffet lunch with teck wei khai shien and cherly. $20 :D not too bad lah. not as over priced as the langham buffet but definitely no where as near in terms of taste as well. but still oklah ((:

    For dinner, cherly tapao-ed back maccas. I had one double quarter pounder while the boyfriend had three burgers! HAHAH!

    Thursday,

    i cooked dark soy sauce chicken for dinner :D loved it! and as usual for the healthier side, there is vegies to balance things out. 

    Friday,

    very lady like flare midi skirt that day! :DD

    Dinner we just had leftover of the dark soy sauce chicken and then I fried some omelette and stir fried some vegies. Teck wei was doing his work in uni till pretty late that night soo dinner was pretty late as well.

    and had tong yuen for dessert. the filling was peanut and black sesame. yums!!

    Bought it from the asian grocery. All you gotta do it just boil it and then make your own sweet soup. In this case, I had white sugar, gula melaka and honey for the sweet base :DD

    Saturday,

    After I got up in the afternoon, went to the lab with teck wei and had our lunch at the sports centre. hehehe had the awesome fried chicken somemore had TWO pieces. Too awesome to say no to it :D Then just stayed around in the lab watching series on my lappie while the boyfriend does his work.

    floral denim shorts ((:

    cooked carbonara for dinner :D wheeee super happy with the outcome considering it was my first attempt on cream sauce pasta. and so easy to make! i can eat this almost everyday weih. i am starting to super like my own cooked food :DDD

    Today,

    Woke up about 2pm, cooked some food for the boyfriend hoping he could have it for dinner because he was in uni doing his project stuff. And I was being sad because he wouldn't be around when I had to go back but turns out, he came back just after I finished cooking and finished all the food up for lunch. I got a praised from him saying that my cooking is getting much better. Because today's lunch, I didn't have any paste to cook the chicken with so I used whatever that I could find and it turned out pretty good :DD wheeeee

    And another brightside, I got my sent off to the bus stop :P hehehehehe I am talking as tho I was leaving him and going away somewhere.. hahah!

    Came home caught up with aunty D on her trips and she cooked massaman curry for dinner. Now, I don't have to go get grocery almost everyday and think of what to cook everyday anymore. I just have to only think about weekends. ahah! Can retire for now :P

    my new armswags (arm accessories)!! i am loving spike bracelets right now!! gunmetal grey one from asos and the gold and mint green one from diva (: the crystal beads were from aunty D. souvenir from china (:

    Basically in the last 2 weeks, all I have been doing is go to uni, do work, cook, watch series, EAT and teman the boyfriend do his work while I do some other stuff on my own laptop.

    That pretty much sums up the whole 2 weeks. Summed up the food part of the past 2 weeks :D

    Same ol' same ol' routine lah. But I won't get bored of it. No way of getting bored being with him (: Now still skyping somemore. I've been writing this post for the past 4 hours and he has be on the other side for 4 hours. ehehehe God knows why I took 4 hours with this post. Haha!

    i miss my baby already! ): looking forward to the coming weekend and our series catch up together :DDD

    Goodnight peeps!

    I am so freaking hungry right now..... Got used to having supper all the time already. But no, now cannot! Have to lose weight! Been putting on so much considering the way I have been eating with the boyfriend. HAHAH! OK on losing weight mission now! Till I am back to where I was 7 weeks ago :)

    much love,
    shereena.

    Shinssi Hwaro Korean BBQ Restaurant on UrbanspoonPaesano International Buffet on Urbanspoon

  2. 0 comments: