Rss Feed
  1. who is that girl i see?

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel?
    must there be a secret i'm forced to hide?

    had driving this morning. and my driving today was bad. my instructor said my first class was better than today.

    like jia shen said, there are such things as bad driving day. hahaha!

    stayed at home practically the whole day. and did nothing. slept at 3 this morning and woke up at 10.40 a.m is not enough sleep for me.

    if it wasnt for driving i dont think i will be up by then. lingered around the house and staring blankly at my laptop screen doing nothing.

    slept at 5 something till about 8. that was to cover the sleeping time i was suppose to have.

    and now i am still staring blankly into space. sad man.

    youu, sometimes i wonder whether the feeling is still there. but talking and seeing youu makes me happy. even if it is seeing youu from a far or just chatting with youu. simple words like 'hi' and 'bye' is enough.

    with lovee,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Avril Lavigne - When you're gone


  2. 0 comments: