Rss Feed
  1. my future rides.

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    suddenly had the mood to browse through sites to see cars. i wouldnt say i am good in cars but i am still able to tell what car is that.

    had quite a number of car i like. all this while i just couldnt stop noticing cars on the road laa.

    these are those car that I WON'T AFFORD TO BUY. but i just like them. my fantasy cars.

    SLK 350

    this car damn sporty damn nice laa. the black is even hotter. i think the one that parked infront of taylors is this is one. it is either this or the SLK 280.

    SL 65

    this is also damn nice. when i saw MTV cribs on Aly & Aj, theirs were the SL 55. that was already damn hot! now the SL 65 is even better. =D but it is 6.5 litres. so it is definately out of my league.

    Audi TT

    the one without the roof is the Roadster. its damn hot and cute! =D i've been seeing a few of them around lately. its damn petite and nice at the same time.

    for me to like it, it is partially influence by the guys last year. Tim, Qi hong they all. they were talking about it and from then i find it damn nice already.

    BMW 645

    this is another hottie. this represents class and luxury. blardy HOT! and yao yun's been in one. omg laa... this is effing nice!

    BMW Z4

    nice right? nice right? so sporty. damn nice laa.. lets imagine me one day driving it. wooshh.. hot like shit laa. i mean the car!

    BMW 3 Series

    this is a just nice car. an ideal own. nice and sleek. =D

    BMW 1 Series

    i find this nice laa. i dont know why. very sporty le i find it. its just nice. not too long. =D hehee.

    Peugeot 207 CC

    this care also damn nice. but i lazy go find the picture already. a two seater car. nice laa..

    Alfa Romeo 147

    i dont know why i like cars like that also. i mean it is the ideal one to drive. another nice car! =)

    everyone likes the Nissan Fairlady Z but somehow it doesnt really attract me. apart from the black one that uses the gold logo and words laa. that one is not badd.

    and also... the Ferrari and Lamboghini is nice. but it is too over already. so i dont even want to have fantasies about it. =D

    these are cars I MAY AFFORD TO GET in future.

    Toyota Yaris

    i like this car. for me it is nice. when i step into the Toyota showroom in PJ, i am very into this car man. i like the sports edition but it is 98k le..

    Suzuki Swift

    this is my ULTIMATE LOVE. i really really want this! i want the sports edition. the one with the body kit. i want red. cause their blue not nice. if got other blue i sure take blue. omg la... i am saying as though i am gonna have it only. sadd.

    Volkswagen Beetle

    this is another car i love. every single time i see it, i cant keep my eyes of it. it is damn cute and people on tv in US usually drives it. the baby blue is soooo NICE! but the 2.0 litre is 160k le.. dont care. i am still wanting it. wait till i work.

    Mini Cooper

    omg laa... i like the blue man. Mini Cooper also damn sok. i want i want! the Cooper S is nearly 200k le... but everyone loves it. including me. =D


    there was my cars post.


    lets talk about today. today, we went down to Klang for lunch. it was damn funny laa going there. nearly the whole class went except 5 of the others didnt go.

    Klang had developed. and people in Klang can dont know how to go to some place which i think it is quite famous.

    lets just say you are a Subang people, how can you not know where is ss19 or ss14. that sort of thing.

    today, dickson scare me like shit laa. suddenly got this deep voice fella walking beside me and talking to me. scare me laa.. stupid dickson!

    after class we went to pyramid to catch a movie. we watched Meet Dave. to me, it was seriously not worth my 8 bucks. the story line is a bit off.

    tomorrow i'll be going to the Dance Arena thing held in taylors. still wondering what to wear. hmmm =)

    and... i'll be having my first driving lesson! my god... i am so scared and worried! thank you jia shen, for teaching me abit of the driving skills today. =D

    youu, had been thinking about youu lately.

    lots of lovee,
    sher xoxo.


    music addiction : Leave Out The Rest - Linkin Park


  2. 0 comments: