Rss Feed
  1. a pair?

    Saturday, August 23, 2008

    the other part is youu.
    youu'll always be a part of me.

    i cant sleep yesterday night, i mean this morning. went to bed at 2.30 in the morning but just couldnt sleep till about 4 a.m.

    i had too much things in mind. and suddenly there seems to be others that appears more in my mind than youu.

    very suprising to have this someone in my mind. hmmm...

    cherly called at 11 and woke me up. asking me whether i could go out to One Utama or Midvalley today.

    and managed to persuade my mum to let me go. =)

    went out to One Utama with cherly and my cousin. walked around, tried on clothes but ended up with nothing.

    this holiday i was suppose to shop for myself. and i havent been getting anything yet. sighs.

    i'll have driving tomorrow. i dont like manual cars laa. very the annoying. leg cramps laa. and i hate roundabouts.

    the post i wrote earlier this morning wasnt meant for those who are nice. i only meant those who are not. so yeahh. well if you think it is you, good luck then.

    youu, how are youu? i havent been seeing youu and i dont even know how are youu doing.

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Janet Jackson - Feedback

  2. 0 comments: